Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Yeah, I think I'm just going to do more research before jumping out there. People on twitter saying that CAMT is a monster but its also killing shorts at the same time? I want to buy this shyt in the worst way but I'm just not where I need to be intellectually right now to understand what I need to do. :damn:

for you I would just start off buying and holding.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
HIMX is on the move guys, they doing chips for Google Glass....which i see is more popular dude to the "explorers" they been might be a dump soon though.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
What website exactly is it profit.ly
And
How does he do it? Or where did he learn to do it?

You keep asking questions as if you want others to tell you what to do. You will lose all of your money doing that. You need to research and learn this stuff on your own if you want to make money.

http://www.timothysykes.com is his website. He studies charts and patterns and when he identifies a pattern he plays that stock. Thats why you need to learn these things on your own and not keep asking people where to invest. Blindly following people will leave you broke.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
You keep asking questions as if you want others to tell you what to do. You will lose all of your money doing that. You need to research and learn this stuff on your own if you want to make money.

http://www.timothysykes.com is his website. He studies charts and patterns and when he identifies a pattern he plays that stock. Thats why you need to learn these things on your own and not keep asking people where to invest. Blindly following people will leave you broke.
:sadcam: