Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Buy, sell, sell short or sell to cover?

@Hiphoplives4eva

Dude, there is no right or wrong answer here. I bought, but i'm sure some others here would advocate for the short. The question is do you need the money your investing right now? If so, you probably shouldn't buy. Some of the more savvy traders would likely short.

I can't tell you what to do breh. If your not sure what your doing, DO NOT invest anything right now. Do more research breh.

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
Dude, there is no right or wrong answer here. I bought, but i'm sure some others here would advocate for the short. The question is do you need the money your investing right now? If so, you probably shouldn't buy. Some of the more savvy traders would likely short.

I can't tell you what to do breh. If your not sure what your doing, DO NOT invest anything right now. Do more research breh.

Yeah, I'm not where I need to be as far as research is concerned but I'm just playing with the minimum to get get my feet wet. Super trades has always pointed me in the right direction while I was using the coli stock simulator and I'm kind of anxious right now since this looks like another monster and my money finally made it into my account

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Yeah, I'm not where I need to be as far as research is concerned but I'm just playing with the minimum to get get my feet wet. Super trades has always pointed me in the right direction while I was using the coli stock simulator and I'm kind of anxious right now since this looks like another monster and my money finally made it into my account

If your unsure, just buy a small amount and see what happens. Thats what i did and am so far happy with the results, but very cautious for obvious reasons.

If your trying to build a stable portfolio, unstable stocks like CAMT should NOT be your first move. I would go for other cheaper, but relatively stable stocks. Good value plays right now include:

Whole Foods (WFM), The Container Store (TCS), Meritgage Homes (MTH), Sierra Wireless (SWIR), Borg Warner (BWA)

Companies like CAMT are strickly a gambling play, as it could literally lose all of its gains by the end of the week, long term i think its a good play, especially if the 3d Circuit boards start to take off. Which the CEO claims should happen by next year.

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
If your unsure, just buy a small amount and see what happens. Thats what i did and am so far happy with the results, but very cautious for obvious reasons.

If your trying to build a stable portfolio, unstable stocks like CAMT should NOT be your first move. I would go for other cheaper, but relatively stable stocks. Good value plays right now include:

Whole Foods (WFM), The Container Store (TCS), Meritgage Homes (MTH), Sierra Wireless (SWIR), Borg Warner (BWA)

Companies like CAMT are strickly a gambling play, as it could literally lose all of its gains by the end of the week, long term i think its a good play, especially if the 3d Circuit boards start to take off. Which the CEO claims should happen by next year.

I think I want to play it like you did. Buy a small amount and sell once (if) it starts to tank.

sell on the way up in partials 1/4th 1/4th etc. And when it hits red sell the rest.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
True. Purely a speculative play. A very good chance you could lose alot of money very quickly here. But the preliminary numbers do look good. Whether you invest depends on your risk tolerance honestly.
its cheap nonetheless breh :manny: still only triple its book value, theres enough cash alone to cover its liabilities...and there is ZERO debt. Low risk even though there's high momentum. If I wasnt a broke student i'd hop in too. low risk

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Yeah, I think I'm just going to do more research before jumping out there. People on twitter saying that CAMT is a monster but its also killing shorts at the same time? I want to buy this shyt in the worst way but I'm just not where I need to be intellectually right now to understand what I need to do. :damn:

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
This CAMT bull is TAKING THE fukk OFF. Article just released by CAMT seems to be triggering a BULL run. All Aboard!

Price type .. market??

EDIT: I tried to buy some shares and eventhough I can see my balance, I cant trade till friday:birdman:

Good luck breh. much success. thanks for the info @Hiphoplives4eva

Last edited: