Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
My bad if I came off as a prick, but this is one of the hardest games you will ever play. If you don't put in the effort you won't be able to succeed. If you put in the effort, your possibilities are limitless.

amen-brotha-preach-it.jpg

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
Last Price 1.42
Today's Change 0.01 (0.71%)
Volume 400,535
Bid 1.31(9,900)
Ask 1.46(2,200)

I've been doing my research (trading 4 dummies etc) but haven't found the answer to what the numbers in the Bid/Ask parenthesis stand for. Can someone lace my boots?

I've been reading and recently found out that if I buy 100 shares of this stock (for example) and the strike price tanks, I only lose 142.00. For some dumb reason I expected something more taxing.

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
The CEO is the same cac that claimed they didn't need any extra funding, right before they announced their most recent stock dilution

CNBC reported that, but the company denied it made those remarks. They needed to bolster their cash reserves going into the Holidays. Hayman got fukked on their investment

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
You keep asking questions as if you want others to tell you what to do. You will lose all of your money doing that. You need to research and learn this stuff on your own if you want to make money.

http://www.timothysykes.com is his website. He studies charts and patterns and when he identifies a pattern he plays that stock. Thats why you need to learn these things on your own and not keep asking people where to invest. Blindly following people will leave you broke.

he's new, let the guy learn...

edit: better than taking tips from the coli stock market game.....

Last edited:

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
CNBC reported that, but the company denied it made those remarks. They needed to bolster their cash reserves going into the Holidays. Hayman got fukked on their investment

The CEO is the same cac that claimed they didn't need any extra funding, right before they announced their most recent stock dilution

I haven't followed JCP since Dan Loeb left...is this new guy any good?

The only reason I heard of them was @Bernie Madoff was trying to catch a falling knife.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
My money needs to get here now!!!

All I got to say is don't let this be a "get rich quick" scheme. You can't look at it like that. There will be opportunities where you can make money quick and others that look like it and you don't.

Sometimes you have to wait a longer time period until you make your money. Others you have to just cut your losses.

edit:
Like @Ill said...learn your shyt.

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
I haven't followed JCP since Dan Loeb left...is this new guy any good?

The only reason I heard of them was @Bernie Madoff was trying to catch a falling knife.

Mike Ullman was the Chairman and CEO from '04 to '11, so he is probably the right person for the job at this moment. Ackman is a one trick pony who single-handedly destroyed JCP. SSS improved by 7% qoq, and positive comps in October, first since Dec. '11. They are promising lower expenses + guiding to sequential increase of Q4 gross margins. Higher levels of clearance merchandise being sold at lower than expected margins is still affecting their gross margins tho. Hope for JCP

Last edited:

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Mike Ullman was the Chairman and CEO from '04 to '11, so he is probably the right person for the job at this moment. Ackman is a one trick pony who single-handedly destroyed JCP. They are promising lower expenses + guiding to sequential increase of Q4 gross margins. Hope for JCP

. It was ackman. I get my hedge fund a$$holes mixed up.

:yeshrug: