Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I could have bought 6500 worth of stock if my money came on fukking time...i would have made a bit over 5 grand

How do u go about checking the fundemtentals

Just Google CAMT. Lots of articles come up. The Super-trades guy website has an excellent article as well. www.super-trades.com. Its free from what i can tell. Essentially CAMT is a company that has created the first 3-D Printer that can make circuit boards. $700 million in cash and no debt. I've made a nice chunk of change (about 10K) on DDD this past year. All the 3D printing stocks like VJET, XONE, and Stratys have been killing it all year and trade for PE Ratios in the 50-100X range. If this CAMT company turns into a legitamate 3D printing company with a unique product, very high likelyhood they will be wildly successful and bought out with the quickness. DDD routinely had aquired numerous companies in the past year, and i can easily see them gobbling up this beast.

Either way, all projections have this stock hitting the teens and twenties within the year. I'm going long on this one. And if i loose, its house money anyways....:manny:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Just Google CAMT. Lots of articles come up. The Super-trades guy website has an excellent article as well. www.super-trades.com. Its free from what i can tell. Essentially CAMT is a company that has created the first 3-D Printer that can make circuit boards. $700 million in cash and no debt. I've made a nice chunk of change (about 10K) on DDD this past year. All the 3D printing stocks like VJET, XONE, and Stratys have been killing it all year and trade for PE Ratios in the 50-100X range. If this CAMT company turns into a legitamate 3D printing company with a unique product, very high likelyhood they will be wildly successful and bought out with the quickness. DDD routinely had aquired numerous companies in the past year, and i can easily see them gobbling up this beast.

Either way, all projections have this stock hitting the teens and twenties within the year. I'm going long on this one. And if i loose, its house money anyways....:manny:
Ok quick question what happens if u bought a companies stock and their company is gobbled up?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ok quick question what happens if u bought a companies stock and their company is gobbled up?
The shares turn into common shares of the purchasing company generally. But it really depends on the deal in question. Usually a great thing for an investor.

Anyone more knowledgeable than I please correct me if I'm wrong please.

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
Explain for my novice trading ears plz

Just have to do your DD when you see a stock have 500x avg daily volume and trade 2x float. These kind of questions will help you decide time-frame. With the right tools you could have seen volume coming in Friday afternoon. Real value you investors would not touch this stock. All about momentum guys

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just have to do your DD when you see a stock have 500x avg daily volume and trade 2x float. These kind of questions will help you decide time-frame. With the right tools you could have seen volume coming in Friday afternoon. Real value you investors would not touch this stock. All about momentum guys

True. Purely a speculative play. A very good chance you could lose alot of money very quickly here. But the preliminary numbers do look good. Whether you invest depends on your risk tolerance honestly.

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
Told yall super trades was a beast. I'm shytty my money transfer wont be ready until friday or i would have banked:wow:

I can sell a stock any time I want, right? I read some about putting expiration dates and holds on them.

@Hiphoplives4eva You think Friday will be too late for me to buy some shares of CAMT or do you still see it ripping?

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Told yall super trades was a beast. I'm shytty my money transfer wont be ready until friday or i would have banked:wow:

I can sell a stock any time I want, right? I read some about putting expiration dates and holds on them.

@Hiphoplives4eva You think Friday will be too late for me to buy some shares of CAMT or do you still see it ripping?
Honestly it's hard to say. This stock is literally skyrocketing. Not sure how long it will last.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Honestly it's hard to say. This stock is literally skyrocketing. Not sure how long it will last.
My 6900 is coming real soon im anxious and nervous about buying their stock now that it has already skyrocketed...fukking LSU made me miss out on some big money