Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Just reorganized the porfolio today. Sold off TSLA and TRIP. Put more money into DDD, and just purchased a bunch of TCS (The Container store). This is a pretty amazing company and i see it getting more popular as it grows.

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
@Hiphoplives4eva @Bernie Madoff @Ill @GoogleMe if you were given 6500 bucks in 1 week what stock or stocks would you buy...what strategy would you take

I'm more of an aggressive trader, and simultaneously studying value investing. As an aggressive trader, you must trade what the market gives you each day, hour, minute. As a new market participant, I advise you not to trade or invest what you are not willing to lose, and do not go all in with a single stock.

Last edited:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
@Hiphoplives4eva @Bernie Madoff @Ill @GoogleMe if you were given 6500 bucks in 1 week what stock or stocks would you buy...what strategy would you take

Be careful blindly following random peoples advice. With that said here's how I would allocate that cash.

AAPL - $3000. I think this quarter will be very good to Apple and Goldman Sachs just called the China Mobile deal imminent. I think the stock gets a 5% push once the deal is official.

ARNA - $1750. Confirmed uptrend. January looks really good to fill some gaps and their marketing and sales is going full force then.

ACHN - $1750. Broke $3 resistance today. May become support. If it does then buy in around $3 and your risk will be limited. BIG gap to fill. Read Bernie's post about the company. Large upside possible.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Been waiting months for profits from my TRN investment and, after a strong upward move due to great earnings and other good news, a nonsensical downgrade comes out and wipes out a significant portion of my profits :bryan: The game is the game.