Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
When the market dips I hide in TVIX, it's up about $10 since Thursday and as long as the market is in turmoil it'll go higher. I swing TVIX and buy the dips of companies that are on sale, then ride the wave back up.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'll be looking for a low here. I'm about to buy a share of amazon this morning. I have most of it in AMZN shares.
This China thing is a bit of an overreaction, but I think the market will be pricing increasingly belligerent trade policy towards other countries like Vietnam, EU, etc.. If there is total supply chain disruption, corporate profits will collapse and buy the dip will leave you without a shirt.

When these tariffs start hitting inflation, the Fed is going to have a major policy dilemma and Powell isn't looking like the man for the job.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Trump doesn't even need the federal reserve. Just freak everyone out with trade wars and have them running for safety in US bonds. He lowers the interest rates by himself.
Also, the insane thing I'm reading is analysts making the point that Trump is forcing Powells hand by creating instability for him to lower rates as if lower rates is the end in and if itself. Its like we live in bizarro world:dwillhuh:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
When the market dips I hide in TVIX, it's up about $10 since Thursday and as long as the market is in turmoil it'll go higher. I swing TVIX and buy the dips of companies that are on sale, then ride the wave back up.

props on the tip. gonna look into it tomorrow. looking at my gold investment and i think i'm gonna buy more tomorrow and other companies pending their dip. bought GDX a little over $26 and it's at $29 now.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
blood monday. sold 15% of my portfolio this morning. regret not buying more gold last week when i mentioned it was trending up.

gonna be a rough month here, similar to november of last year where we saw a 20% dip across damn near all sectors imo. will be a good time to buy tho. get a lot of growth value. i might just put all of my cash reserve into buying apple if it keeps dropping like this.

Dumb money here