Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
a big part of it was the fed cutting interest rates. some would say there's no reason to cut it since the market is good but others are saying it's to prepare for the future downturn and the uncertainty of the trade war.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
a big part of it was the fed cutting interest rates. some would say there's no reason to cut it since the market is good but others are saying it's to prepare for the future downturn and the uncertainty of the trade war.

While there has been a lot of criticism of the Fed in the past for moving too slow, i dont understand this move. We are below 2% on the 10 year. How low can we go? I just hope theyre not listening to the criticism from the president.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
I'll be looking for a low here. I'm about to buy a share of amazon this morning. I have over $18,000 in AMZN shares.

pretty much what i'm doing now. i've been saving up cash for a pullback and looks like it's here. i bought a little more of wells fargo, baidu and keeping an eye on yeti, alibaba, uber, nike and intel. also watching apple. the tariff news hurt them and if it dips to around 190 i might buy in. i really like them and would like to own some shares. if there's more pullback on some of my other long term holds like disney, ATT, WF and WM then i'll buy some as well.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
blood monday. sold 15% of my portfolio this morning. regret not buying more gold last week when i mentioned it was trending up.

gonna be a rough month here, similar to november of last year where we saw a 20% dip across damn near all sectors imo. will be a good time to buy tho. get a lot of growth value. i might just put all of my cash reserve into buying apple if it keeps dropping like this.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Went in 5K on AMD....I don't think this is the bottom right now ($27 a share right now) but fukk it I'm fairly certain this shyt will bounce like a motherfukker within a month or two