Boeing 777 crashes at SFO

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Scariest thing I imagine is being in a plane that's about to crash. When I seen that video of that military plane falling down from the sky into the streets a few months ago that shyt had me shook.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
And in other news, a single engined Cessna has just crash landed on the 405 frwy in La. No one hurt.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
That but moreso individuals. In 99% of major plane crashes someone individually fukked up. Whether if it's the loading crew of this plane or the people who were on detail for it's last scheduled maintenance.

NTSB is like Bruce Wayne when figuring shyt out. They will get to the bottom of it. We might even know within 24hrs

I guess u didnt see flight.
flight-denzel-court-full2.jpg

The airlines will do whatever they can to blame the pilot or the crew for the crash rather than poor maintenance or something they could've done. its way less money for them to blame the crew rather than admit a mistake and have to shut down operations and fix their planes.

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
Damn bruh..I fly out to SFO and Oakland all the time:noah: Aint this a bytch

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
[ame]https://twitter.com/HoldenSaysWha/status/353631589797859331[/ame]

:what: This is just a rumor, right? :damn2:

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay

Samsung is a Korean company and I think they were at a conference in Seoul.

I guess u didnt see flight.
flight-denzel-court-full2.jpg

The airlines will do whatever they can to blame the pilot or the crew for the crash rather than poor maintenance or something they could've done. its way less money for them to blame the crew rather than admit a mistake and have to shut down operations and fix their planes.

I did see flight...but I also have takeven aviation management courses in which we did a lot of post accident work. How about this, there's a show on Smithsonian channel called Aviation disasters that focus on crashes and the investigation. Watch that then come back and blame the manufacturing company's. If there is a faulty part, it is the job of the inspecting crew to catch it.

That said...I'm really curious what happened. Now from passenger and witness account it's sounding like a too steep and early touchdown which could be an issue with the ILS System. Kinda like what the terrorists did in Die Hard 2.