Boeing 777 crashes at SFO

NotACop

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh...ask urself something simple. How many people fly a year in the US vs how many drive. Now I want you to look at deaths. In any case, it's safer to fly than walk down your street.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Yeah but would you rather die in a plane crash or a car accident :damn:

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Yeah but would you rather die in a plane crash or a car accident :damn:

A plane crash will result in the fastest death. But at least a car crash will produce your body.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Alot of companies are shytting bricks right now hoping it wasnt there part that caused the issue.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
is this the same model plane that had the lithium batteries overheating and catching fire?

BonafideDefacto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Alot of companies are shytting bricks right now hoping it wasnt there part that caused the issue.

That but moreso individuals. In 99% of major plane crashes someone individually fukked up. Whether if it's the loading crew of this plane or the people who were on detail for it's last scheduled maintenance.

NTSB is like Bruce Wayne when figuring shyt out. They will get to the bottom of it. We might even know within 24hrs

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
The 747 is not the safest plane breh. The 777 and the Airbus A340 have the safest record. Prior to the 2 people who died today, the 777 had never lost a passenger. Pound for pound the 737 and A320 are the safest due to the flight hour/crash ratio when talking vast used planes.

your right i stand corrected but i remember hearing from multiple sources that the 747 was since its been around for so long with few instances and ive been on one and felt safe but a quick google search showed me you were right

Jayou Ayen

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The East Bay
They're interviewing a pilot on KTVU who says he saw one of the first passengers getting out of the emergency exits with her luggage. Thankfully there were only a couple fatalities, but can you imagine if they were fleeing from a fire, and this bytch is holding up the escape route to get her luggage? :mindblown:

Mofongo

Pro
Daps
Conspiracy? Anyone? .. arent they building new boeing planes?.

BonafideDefacto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I turned on CNN and they were reporting that it cartwheeled. I immediately changed the channel. Dumbasses. It would be obvious if it cartwheeled. The wing would be a huge indicator.

your right i stand corrected but i remember hearing from multiple sources that the 747 was since its been around for so long with few instances and ive been on one and felt safe but a quick google search showed me you were right

It's all gravy, wasn't So much trying to prove you wrong but to correct misinformation.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
its just a bunch of koreans no need to worry

Actually those international flights to those Asian countries are more diverse than you think.

A man went crazy on a Hong Kong - Newark Airport flight and the witnesses they interviewed, one was a black guy and one was a white dude :ehh:

Then again that was only two people on the fight so who knows :ehh:

But the demographics of American - Asian country fights do interest me :lupe:

How does this not happen to sports teams more often?

:wtf:

A Russian Hockey team played crashed not too long ago and everyone died :damn:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
130706160248-san-fransisco-plane-crash-12-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

130706154503-san-fransisco-plane-crash-08-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

130706154501-san-fransisco-plane-crash-07-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
Actually those international flights to those Asian countries are more diverse than you think.

A man went crazy on a Hong Kong - Newark Airport flight and the witnesses they interviewed, one was a black guy and one was a white dude :ehh:

Then again that was only two people on the fight so who knows :ehh:

But the demographics of American - Asian country fights do interest me :lupe:

A Russian Hockey team played crashed not too long ago and everyone died :damn:

i took a Korean Air flight from Chicago to Incheon, South Korea and it was mostly asians with some whites and a handful of blacks sprinkled in. not that diverse. easily my longest flight like around 14 hours i think. shyt got old after 6