Boeing 777 crashes at SFO

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
you must elaborate...​

It was a small 2 engine (I think) propeller plane.

Anyway I used to work at the airport(LAX). There was some OT available in San Luis Obispo for about a week so I took it. I fly out there and as soon as I get to the offices, the folks there tell me they'll take me to my hotel so I can rest.

On the way to the hotel me and the driver notice a plane flying extremely low. Like telephone lines low. I remember us looking at each other with this same expression :wtf: lol

Seconds later as we're driving pass this huge field we see a plane doing cartwheels in the grass :ooh:

Driver pulls over to the field, hops out and runs towards the plane. The pilot climbed out while the plane was on fire. He survived.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
It was a small 2 engine (I think) propeller plane.

Anyway I used to work at the airport(LAX). There was some OT available in San Luis Obispo for about a week so I took it. I fly out there and as soon as I get to the offices, the folks there tell me they'll take me to my hotel so I can rest.

On the way to the hotel me and the driver notice a plane flying extremely low. Like telephone lines low. I remember us looking at each other with this same expression :wtf: lol

Seconds later as we're driving pass this huge field we see a plane doing cartwheels in the grass :ooh:

Driver pulls over to the field, hops out and runs towards the plane. The pilot climbed out while the plane was on fire. He survived.
I work at LAX.

What company you worked for?

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
wtf the 2 people who died got ran over by a fire truck...RIP to that training pilots career...

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
If I'm not mistaken they do transfers like Menzies.

How long you been working there.

I wanna go back :bryan:
Like 5 to 6 months.

I never saw global. I see Menzies and swissport everyday.

Plus we got our pay raised to 15 an hour at ASIG so I'm happy as fukk. :blessed:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
are u a pilot? u know a lot of shyt?

the tail did hit the rocks near the shore, im just amazed everybody survived except 2

just a fuking miracle

All the info hes giving you is on flight global....Also shows the video of it coming in and crashing...

training pilot brought the plane down too slow and it basically just fell...

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC

Like 5 to 6 months.

I never saw global. I see Menzies and swissport everyday.

Plus we got our pay raised to 15 an hour at ASIG so I'm happy as fukk. :blessed:

I worked there 6 years and wasn't even seeing that type of bread. :sadbron:

Send me that app :takedat: