Boebert defends vote against veterans’ health benefits, saying she didn’t want to spend ‘$600 billion forever’

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
People should realize this by now. Your representatives are dumb fukks. I wrote so many white/info papers. Even the bills they’re sponsoring they don’t play a part in crafting. That’s on staff, advocates for the bill and special interests.
This right here is how our govt works. Special interest groups write bills and pay off who they need to sponsor it. The sponsors sell it and the party falls in line.

The govt rarely works for the people. To think our representatives write bills is asinine.

Unfortunately as always, this is a subject that has nuances. You will be called a c00n, both siderers, or get banned. This is coming from a soldier who has been exposed twice to burn pits.

Will our debt sink us? Who knows. Japan is still here and “thriving”. China may call their chips in when we become weak or never call them in at all. Some say debt doesn’t matter.
:yeshrug:
Baby boomers are fukking us and future generations. We are learning from them as we speak. When we come into full power, will we be different?
:lupe:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
This right here is how our govt works. Special interest groups write bills and pay off who they need to sponsor it. The sponsors sell it and the party falls in line.

The govt rarely works for the people. To think our representatives write bills is asinine.

Unfortunately as always, this is a subject that has nuances. You will be called a c00n, both siderers, or get banned. This is coming from a soldier who has been exposed twice to burn pits.

Will our debt sink us? Who knows. Japan is still here and “thriving”. China may call their chips in when we become weak or never call them in at all. Some say debt doesn’t matter.
:yeshrug:
Baby boomers are fukking us and future generations. We are learning from them as we speak. When we come into full power, will we be different?
:lupe:

A country haven’t debt isn’t the same thing as a person having it

Daps
I don't think they think that. They think that if the Dems lose the black vote then they'll be forced to give American Black folks what they demand. And then if the Dems ever get reelected they'll have to follow through with that promise. It's a simple idea but too simple for something like reparations.
It's a poison pill almost. Notice how the bothsides/tangibles brehs NEVER ask Republicans to pony up reparations. If they really wanted it, they'd ask both sides and try to leverage their votes. Instead they ask Dems only, knowing you need bipartisan support. Why can't Zaddy Trump give reparations?

Even if all Democrat politicians wanted to give ADOS some reparations, 100% of Republicans and 80% of voters would be against it.

It would end up in front of the Supreme Court and they'd figure out a way to shut it down. The brehs talking about tangibles and reparations.....they already know Dems can't deliver that. No one can.

The support for the idea has to be fostered first. Problem is that each year we move away from Jim Crow, the harder it'll be to enact. Gen X, Millenials and Gen Z know nothing about living under legalized apartheid. You'd have a better shot at giving money to Black Boomers that dealt with legal segregation and unequal everything.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
she's not entirely wrong about this bullshyt :yeshrug:

this is how nancy pelosi gets wealthy, while the country goes 35 trillion dollars in debt :snoop: that shyt is gonna collapse on someone's generation of grandkids. it's just a matter of when

they don't need to raise taxes; they need to stop fukking spending so much
"I care about the citizens of this country, but they need to stop spending, not raise the taxes of the ultra-wealthy. Remember, I care about the citizens of this country, but only if immigrants are involved."

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
People should realize this by now. Your representatives are dumb fukks. I wrote so many white/info papers. Even the bills they’re sponsoring they don’t play a part in crafting. That’s on staff, advocates for the bill and special interests.
:dead:I forgot all about the special interest groups. One of the bills I summarized was co-written by the company fighting against the current environmental laws. The legislator I was interning under was the co-sponsor and my town former mayor. The Corp advocates sent us notes, the staff of the main legislator sent us notes. Most of the work was already done.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"I care about the citizens of this country, but they need to stop spending, not raise the taxes of the ultra-wealthy. Remember, I care about the citizens of this country, but only if immigrants are involved."
that won't remotely cover it, shythead. it's a spending problem

you could rob Bezos and Elon of half their wealth tomorrow. what would that cover? the 200 billion we've given to Ukraine :mjlol: what's next after that?

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
i wouldn't piss on lauren boebert if she was on fire

that doesnt mean that 35 trillion worth of debt, and zero accountability for spending for these criminals in DC, isn't a problem. i want a fukking social security check in my 60s :yeshrug:
Nothing you said has zero to do with the bill at hand.