Bodega owners ask NYC for help as grocery delivery apps expand in Five Boroughs... UPDATE 7/17/22

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I just ordered from Gorillas for the first time tonight. But only because I had $20 off coupon. The selection wasn't that great.

I'll only use them again if I get another coupon code.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

:mjlol::deadrose:
katt-williams-confused.gif

Welcome to New York, enjoy your stay
:mjgrin:
shaq-leaving.gif

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I just ordered from Gorillas for the first time tonight. But only because I had $20 off coupon. The selection wasn't that great.

I'll only use them again if I get another coupon code.

Code:
https://gorillas-promo-code-discount.com/en-us/gorillas-promo-code/

* the code in the comment might be outdated

Last edited:
Daps
Pizza shops had to hire delivery boys
Looks like they have to do the same :yeshrug:
Some of these stores used to deliver to people. When I was a child in the 80s my elderly aunt would have the Sunday paper and milk and cigarettes for the week brought to her door in Harlem. I used to think it was the coolest thing that in NYC they’d bring you groceries to your door, Chinese food at all hours. Me being from Texas I only had pizza delicery I too Chinese spots started opening in my hood.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I think this is less of an issue in NJ but when I go to NY, it's crazy to see how much basic items are marked up that isn't milk or bread. There are too many bodegas taking advantage of low income Black people and these delivery services are there to keep them honest and save people time.

It's 2022 adapt or die.

Enzo

The Great
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Im currently developing a grocery delivery app in Ethiopia hoping to spread to east africa and maybe to the US. It's really where the future is. Not for all shopping but when dealing with traffic and time constraints, COVID and stick up kids, I'd rather have my groceries delivered.