Bobby Shmurda in bed with a man!?!?? #thebussywentdowntogeorgia

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
You must not live in a major metropolitan.
Of course i do. Black chicks looooving white guys and having a hair fetish :heh: is bs. Sound like some internet mumbo jumbo of people that ain’t really out here in majority black cities.

• Dap
Reactions: Ros

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
100% irrefutable proof that this was all a hoax, yet you still got nikkas running with it and posting that dame smiley.

:mjlol:

Black men cannot catch a break.
Both Black men and Black Women pray for a successful nikkaz downfall. It's better to clown and sabotage then to forget and keep it moving.

• Dap
Reactions: Ros

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hopefully this teaches yall something. It won't of course, but still...it should.

Everybody is so thirsty for tea/dirt we run with the first thing we see..."Gay dude said it's him...I think I see some of his sideburn kinda sorta under the blanket a little...it's him definitely, Bobby gay. I knew it!!!!" :palm:

None of these youtubers/bloggers/fans about to apologize to that man or recant their statements for playing with/questioning his manhood and trying to wrap up what little career he has left either, smh. I be on goofy bullshyt too but for this specific thing I never thought for a second that was a dude and Bobby's gay, smh, yall crazy.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I gave this thread a few days for the fakeness to be exposed, even if he was gay he's far from the type who'd come out the closet with a "funny video" :mjgrin:

Even the most gay rappers had to get FBI-type of exposed first.

The fool who made the joke must've googled GS9 and found out that only a fraction of them got life sentences for all the murderous activities they were conducting for way less :pachaha:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
HwdoM7j.gif
Ayooooo :russ:
This is definitely one of the more absurd rap stories :skip: shyt seem like a Chappelle skit

Tyler somewhere punching the air, he still feels like the industry fronted on him coming out :mjlol: everyone get more media attention for it
I’m pretty sure people think he trolling with that and that he’s really straight, that’s why most people didn’t pay it any mind. At first people didn’t think LNX was gay and he was just trolling/trying to cash in on the gay stimulus. Wasn’t till recently people accepted he really is gay.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Ayooooo :russ:

I’m pretty sure people think he trolling with that and that he’s really straight, that’s why most people didn’t pay it any mind. At first people didn’t think LNX was gay and he was just trolling/trying to cash in on the gay stimulus. Wasn’t till recently people accepted he really is gay.
Breh you still living in 2015? The nikka is bisexual, aint a mystery to it yall just refuse to believe he grew out of blatantly lying as a troll :mjlol:

Either that or he just did it too casually for you to believe it cuz everyone is so used to making a big ass dramatic scene over it

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Of course i do. Black chicks looooving white guys and having a hair fetish :heh: is bs. Sound like some internet mumbo jumbo of people that ain’t really out here in majority black cities.
You’re moving the goal post now. You just said you’ve never met or seen a black chick who fukks with white boys now you’re conflating it with slave play. Smfh

And if you’re from Detroit it’s not a major metropolitan. Chicago is, but not Detroit.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
You’re moving the goal post now. You just said you’ve never met or seen a black chick who fukks with white boys now you’re conflating it with slave play. Smfh
Who said something about slave play. I repeated what the guy i quoted said. And i never said i
Never seen a black chick with a white boy.