Gay or not he probably knows the power of the gay dollar and fan support

Just ask Tyler the creator :hubie:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Of course there are skeptics:
  1. Bobby is just the latest heterosexual black man to be accused of being homosexual based off of shaky evidence
  2. The evidence itself is inconclusive. You cant even see the other person's face ffs
  3. The Coli/internet/hivemind just wants to manufacture drama and controversy for your own amusement. Those of us who have the ability to think independently and critically see through all the bullshyt

this johnnie cochran breh right here...if I'm ever jammed up can a simple-minded coli breh such as myself get some pro-bono? :troll:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I can’t believe y’all want everybody to be gay so bad.

I could care less about anyones sexuality but my own. Nobody gives AF about Breh's music.....he knew what he was doing with that. His sexuality being in question is going to generate more content and traffic than any song he could drop.

I'm just simple. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, then its a duck. I'm not wasting my time breaking down duck molecules "well its technically a mallard" or any of that smart dumb shyt.

word to weezy F baby "on some phaggot BS call him Dennis Rodman" :lolbron:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I could care less about anyones sexuality but my own. Nobody gives AF about Breh's music.....he knew what he was doing with that. His sexuality being in question is going to generate more content and traffic than any song he could drop.

I'm just simple. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, then its a duck. I'm not wasting my time breaking down duck molecules "well its technically a mallard" or any of that smart dumb shyt.

word to weezy F baby "on some phaggot BS call him Dennis Rodman" :lolbron:
U seem to know a lot about gay rappers for somebody that don’t care.