Bobby Shmurda in bed with a man!?!?? #thebussywentdowntogeorgia

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Damn, seems like it's legit him.

Jail changes some nikkas or maybe that was always there but repressed either way wish bruh the best and hope Rowdy ain't gay too lol.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Ever since he got out of Jail...People were commenting on the way he movin his body saying he got turned out in there...Looks like...They were right

He went in there moving like that. That's why I was worried about him

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
HoW R Blq woMen g3ttIn da HIV?? :skip:
By knowingly fukking fruit cakes because you like the way they dance (no matter how zesty) and he understands how you feel (because he’s an emotional fruit cup like a woman and it’s not natural for a man to be able to 100% relate to women on an emotional level).

I also tend to believe whites with the monster use it as a biological weapon against the black community and black women loooooooove white boys because they have a hair fetish and they let some sick white unleash the kraken in them raw and end up with a compromised immune system. Yassssss sis, get you a white man that treats you like the queen!

Then they come back to the community after being used up by Hunter and blame dl black men for their diseased vagina.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
HoW R Blq woMen g3ttIn da HIV?? :skip:

By fukking men with HIV. Women will fukk a known bisexual butt pirate ass nikka. There are plenty of double life down low ass nikkas out here. But women can sense when a nikka is a fruit cup more than anyone, and often choose to ignore signs of a nikka being a stone cold fakkit

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
By knowingly fukking fruit cakes because you like the way they dance (no matter how zesty) and he understands how you feel (because he’s an emotional fruit cup like a woman and it’s not natural for a man to be able to 100% relate to women on an emotional level).

I also tend to believe whites with the monster use it as a biological weapon against the black community and black women loooooooove white boys because they have a hair fetish and they let some sick white unleash the kraken in them raw and end up with a compromised immune system. Yassssss sis, get you a white man that treats you like the queen!

Then they come back to the community after being used up by Hunter and blame dl black men for their diseased vagina.
Where you get this goofy shyt from. I have never personally known a black chick that fukk with white boys.