Bobby Shmurda in bed with a man!?!?? #thebussywentdowntogeorgia

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps

:dead: This nikka needs a 9-5

This reminds me of earlier today lol

I went to lunch with my husband and we stopped to get gas and on the side street there was a group of shirtless young black men hanging out in front of an abandoned car and it looked like they were filming with their phones dancing and shyt. So I’m like what the hell is going on down there? And my husband just looked at me and shrugged his shoulders and was like “young dumb nikka shyt I guess. These youngsters on some other shyt :francis:

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York

I went to lunch with my husband and we stopped to get gas and on the side street there was a group of shirtless young black men hanging out in front of an abandoned car and it looked like they were filming with their phones dancing and shyt. So I’m like what the hell is going on down there? And my husband just looked at me and shrugged his shoulders and was like “young dumb nikka shyt I guess. These youngsters on some other shyt :francis:
:skip: Your husband is a c00n. Fukk that nikka.

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
3aNzHagubVND1JQ5nl1LZLGocCbCE1.gif
Nah not the bussy twerk
5dpqbk9.gif

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

:dead: so y'all the old judgemental couple, all i got from this story.

Brehs coulda been doing a skit or music vid, too many knuckleheads doing violent shyt for us to also shyt on the ones just doing goofy kid stuff