Bobby Kotick agrees with Jim Ryan, Gamepass is value-destructive

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yet you're the one who stays citing either right-wing anti-regulation politicians or neoliberal news sources to support your claims.
More lies from you :ehh:
I’ve cited literally EVERYONE cause EVERYONE is on the same page on this but you goofies.
Hell, you've even used jingoist rhetoric in these threads to justify this. Y'all lost it.
More and more lies :wow:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
MAGA Box News Network
CMA and EU is Maga box news now. :wow:

EU regulatory conclusion said:
So I'd like to take a few moments to set out why we believe the Microsoft/Activision merger - with appropriate remedies - is not only compatible with the Single Market, but in fact represents a positive development."

EU regulatory conclusion said:
Consider the pre-merger situation, where Activision does not license its games to cloud services. So, in this case, the remedy opens the door for smaller cloud services in the EU to offer big games on their platforms, widening choice for gamers. The merits of this remedy was recognised across the spectrum - by developers, by cloud gaming providers, by distributors and of course also by consumer groups. And that is because it unlocked the potential of the cloud market."
But naw it’s fake maga news that i made up:wow:

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
More lies from you :ehh:
I’ve cited literally EVERYONE cause EVERYONE is on the same page on this but you goofies.

More and more lies :wow:
Why lie when search exists?

The quote in my signature is an example of your jingoist rhetoric.

James Comer is a right-wing hack who wants more deregulation. Bim Afolami got caught working on behalf of an anti-regulation lobbying group. And the Economist is a neoliberial publication who champions deregulation among other pro-capitalist views.

CMA and FTC looking stupid to the rest of the world :smh:

Diablo on gamepass before the end of the year

Literally the only people against it at this point is you sony stans on the internet

It's funny watching you in the same position that you mocked Tory Lanez stans for during that trial.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

James Comer is a right-wing hack who wants more deregulation. Bim Afolami got caught working on behalf of an anti-regulation lobbying group. And the Economist is a neoliberial publication who champions deregulation among other pro-capitalist views.

It's funny watching you in the same position that you mocked Tory Lanez stans for during that trial.

Tory Lanez music isn’t on gamepass :youngsabo:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

So i posted info from a liberal paper, Right wing politician, and a neutral publication. :ohhh:

And they are all Hacks cause they don’t agree with coli sony stan’s :wow:

Ultimately i will be correct here just as i was in the Tory Lanez case. And you dummies will be wrong and will be juelzing and making excuses at the end. You are in the sony stan buble here, just as dudes were in the tory bubble then. I’ve collected and posted info from all over.

Last edited:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
So i posted info from a liberal paper, Right wing politician, and a neutral publication. :ohhh:

And they are all Hacks cause they don’t agree with coli sony stan’s :wow:

Ultimately i will be correct here just as i was in the Tory Lanez case. And you dummies will be wrong and will be juelzing and making excuses at the end. You are in the sony stan buble here, just as dudes were in the tory bubble then. I’ve collected and posted info from all over.
Everyone = 3 articles.

Folks has the nerve to say we’re in a bubble of some kind.

“Everyone is saying that they agree with me, believe me”

:lolbron:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Everyone = 3 articles.

Folks has the nerve to say we’re in a bubble of some kind.

“Everyone is saying that they agree with me, believe me”

:lolbron:
i just posted statements directly from the CMA and the EU.

Yesterday i posted testimony from economists in court that said it would be good for consumers.

Today in court nvidia testified they think it will be good for the industry.

Labor unions say it’s good for the industry.

Other publishers agree :ehh:

This guy was vehemently against the merger at first, but had to admit there’s no real case to block it.

Hell, the general fukkin public is for it.

Now who other than you few goofy nikkas on here has studied the merger and concluded it would be bad for anyone but sony??:ohhh:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
i just posted statements directly from the CMA and the EU.

Yesterday i posted testimony from economists in court that said it would be good for consumers.

Today in court nvidia testified they think it will be good for the industry.

Labor unions say it’s good for the industry.

Other publishers agree :ehh:

This guy was vehemently against the merger at first, but had to admit there’s no real case to block it.

Hell, the general fukkin public is for it.

Now who other than you few goofy nikkas on here has studied the merger and concluded it would be bad for anyone but sony??:ohhh:
75% of a poll that does not include everyone doesn’t mean everyone agrees with you.

You’re just like us, we all have a opinion. Sometimes right, sometimes wrong. Get off of your soapbox and stop with the hyperbole.

Just cause you read some shyt online doesn’t make you an expert in anything.

You can continue to post article after article, but understand no matter what you post “everyone” does not agree with you.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
75% from a survey of from a poll that does not include everyone doesn’t mean everyone agrees with you.

You’re just like us, we all have a opinion. Sometimes right, sometimes wrong. Get off of your soapbox and stop with the hyperbole.

Just cause you read some shyt online doesn’t make you an expert in anything.

You can continue to post article after article, but understand no matter what you post “everyone” does not agree with you.
I didn’t say i was an expert.

I said i agree with the experts.

You agree with Gizmo duck :mjlol:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I didn’t say i was an expert.

I said i agree with the experts.

You agree with Gizmo duck :mjlol:
I have a opinion. Doesn't matter who agrees with me or not. I'm still going to have that opinion. I don't need validation from others.

I also have no need to talk down on anyone unlike others on here.

in either case, the few "experts" you posted is not "everyone" either.

Just cause they agree with you doesn't make them any better than the other "experts" who have looked this case over.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

stop wasting your brain cells fam

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I have a opinion. Doesn't matter who agrees with me or not. I'm still going to have that opinion. I don't need validation from others.

I also have no need to talk down on anyone unlike others on here.

in either case, the few "experts" you posted is not "everyone" either.
Now you sensitive. Stop it :mjlol:

Just cause they agree with you doesn't make them any better than the other "experts" who have looked this case over.
Who? That’s what i keep asking you