Bobby Kotick agrees with Jim Ryan, Gamepass is value-destructive

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is some real high-level scumbag shyt lol

I'm assuming that's not the case, but if it was, that's hilariously scumbaggy. He was already a first ballot scumbag hall of famer, but that shyt might get an entire wing named after him. Sinking a deal to keep three billion, AND gets to keep his job instead of getting bushed if the acquisition closes. :dead:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Rooting for 2 trillion dollar company definitely doesn’t put you in that category though :laff:
I don’t care about microsoft money. I want them to spend that shyt.

That’s the difference,

Y’all want sony to “win” so they can keep freely shytting on your pockets.

Sony is fighting against this, just so they don’t have to give you more, and you in here applauding the shyt. :wow:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Rooting for 2 trillion dollar company definitely doesn’t put you in that category though :laff:
This the same guy that says “everyone agrees with me” with 0 proof. Remind you of anyone?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I don’t care about microsoft money. I want them to spend that shyt.

That’s the difference,

Y’all want sony to “win” so they can keep freely shytting on your pockets.

Sony is fighting against this, just so they don’t have to give you more, and you in here applauding the shyt. :wow:

sony provides the best products (games) so yes, i want sony to win, nothing else matters to me.

If sony stops providing the thing i desire from them they can also kick rocks. I’m not loyal to sony unless they provide me what i need. Everything is conditional upon that

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Sony dudes like cac republicans voting against their own benefits cause they idolize the platform :wow:
Yet you're the one who stays citing either right-wing anti-regulation politicians or neoliberal news sources to support your claims.

Hell, you've even used jingoist rhetoric in these threads to justify this. Y'all lost it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This the same guy that says “everyone agrees with me” with 0 proof. Remind you of anyone?
I gave you proof directly from the top.

Literally the only people still talking that anticompetitive shyt is the few of you stan’s on here.

Regulators ,industry analysts , economists, expert researchers, video games writers, even the judge presiding over this case all agree gamepass and activision being there would be a net positive for consumers.

You got @Alan Johnson @Gizmo_Duck on your side :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Fail how?

Fail and that they will eventually scale it back when the cost of goods outweigh what they are making in returns, or they will hike hte price up to ungodly levels like other subscription services that have hit their ceilings

Thats why all these major AAA games have 100 dollar week long early access periods now. They are trying to make up for losing all that money making games like Starfield exclusive and putting it on gamepass. Eventually the levee of gamepass is gonna break as this continues

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I gave you proof directly from the top.

Literally the only people still talking that anticompetitive shyt is the few of you stan’s on here.

Regulators ,industry analysts , economists, expert researchers, video games writers, even the judge presiding over this case all agree gamepass and activision being there would be a net positive for consumers.

You got @Alan Johnson @Gizmo_Duck on your side :mjlol:
“Believe me”

:mjlol: