Bobby Fish Is Unhappy With His Booking

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
ReDragon is a dope tag team, but Fish isn't a singles star. He's solid and can go, but dude is midcard status.
They are a perfect example of two guys who work a hell of a lot better as a tag team then as singles competitors. They just need to be associated with someone that can carry them on the mic.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
They are a perfect example of two guys who work a hell of a lot better as a tag team then as singles competitors. They just need to be associated with someone that can carry them on the mic.
Like certain R&B groups. Together they sound amazing but no one cares to see the tour when they're solo.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Dude needs to stfu and be glad he’s in a company getting paid to kick it in a stable with a popular leader and actually gets prime TV time

At his age and this point in his career, he don’t need to be popping off like that

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Like I posted earlier, you gonna see a lot of these guys try any way to weasel their way out of that company. They want that surprise pop in NXT/Main WWE shows. Also, how soft is Kahn? These dudes just openly shytting on his authority daily. Even Dixie didn’t get this treatment

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Is he talking about singles wise. Because they can always push ReDragon as a tag team.

The Eliminator

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bulgaria
I'm interested in seeing who he doesn't renew but fukking TK jut keeps on signing people left and right.
I assume those whom he doesn't care about anymore,will leave once their contracts expire.And given how most people were signed in 2020,21,22,add 5 years to that and that's when they'll start to leave.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Like I posted earlier, you gonna see a lot of these guys try any way to weasel their way out of that company. They want that surprise pop in NXT/Main WWE shows. Also, how soft is Kahn? These dudes just openly shytting on his authority daily. Even Dixie didn’t get this treatment

I felt he brought in too many NXT guys from a show that wasn’t successful. In most cases, they’re people that aren’t big enough names to be TV stars yet has the stigma of failing in WWE already.