Bobby Fish Is Unhappy With His Booking

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
As a singles competitor, he's not even a midcard title belt holder worthy wrestler with the talent that is presently on that roster. I could buy him as an eventual tag or trios champion though.

He should go back to the indies if he wants to be booked higher up the card.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotta be some trolling. How the fukk you the third man in a group mostly built around being one guy and his lil' homies, and complaining about booking? Are there actual Bobby Fish fans? As in, not Red Dragon, not Undisputed Elite/Era fans, but people that are legit just a fan of HIM?

Bobby, sweetie... you ran the Oregon Trail and you not that charismatic.

:dead:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Gotta be some trolling. How the fukk you the third man in a group mostly built around being one guy and his lil' homies, and complaining about booking? Are there actual Bobby Fish fans? As in, not Red Dragon, not Undisputed Elite/Era fans, but people that are legit just a fan of HIM?

:dead:
I fukked with ReDragon but I also know not too many people is coming to see him and KOR, especially not as solo acts. They are dry, so I don't understand what he wants.

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
That’s one thing that makes me laugh at some of these wrestlers, they feel entitled to pushes

You see how McIntyre, Miz & Lashley never whined? They stayed grinding or improving themselves in other companies til their abilities spoke for themselves

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
AEW Locker Room becoming dysfunctional like the Sopranos family. :laff:

Next thing you know Keith Lee going be complaining about the catering having too many Vegan wraps.

Someone will file a noise complaint with HOOK eating his chips too damn loudly.

Danhausen will complain that the camera angles make him look like a weirdo.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I never was that impressed with Bobby Fish’s work to begin with. Yeah he can wrestle and is technically sound but he has zero charisma and likeability. Fish is easily replaceable… :manny:

These wrestlers be delusional though. Yeah there’s booking issues in AEW currently and there’s talent worthy of having strong booking but Fish isn’t one of them. Just be thankful you still have a job and get to hang out with your lil homies.