Bobby Fish Is Unhappy With His Booking

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I never was that impressed with Bobby Fish’s work to begin with. Yeah he can wrestle and is technically sound but he has zero charisma and likeability. Fish is easily replaceable… :manny:

These wrestlers be delusional though. Yeah there’s booking issues in AEW currently and there’s talent worthy of having strong booking but Fish isn’t one of them. Just be thankful you still have a job and get to hang out with your lil homies.
All he brings to the table is a decent blend of technical wrestling and strong style. One of the blandest of the bland in everything else. If he wasn’t a good work rate guy to have as a lower level member of a stable he’d be one of those guys getting squashed on Dark Elevation when AEW came to his town.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
His ceiling is roh tag team champ. :manny:
The fukk is Tony gonna do w/ him if he cant even put a title on guys like Miro and Hobbs?

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Why is it always the worse talent of a group that seems to be the most outspoken?

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
All he brings to the table is a decent blend of technical wrestling and strong style. One of the blandest of the bland in everything else. If he wasn’t a good work rate guy to have as a lower level member of a stable he’d be one of those guys getting squashed on Dark Elevation when AEW came to his town.
You just described Daniel Garcia, minus the hat.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Yall can’t tell me yall wouldn’t be mad too if you had to sit back and watch Sonny Kiss main event rampage :mjlol:
That’s the nature of the business though. You won’t always be the one getting the push or main eventing for whatever reason even if you believe that you’re the better wrestler.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
That’s the nature of the business though. You won’t always be the one getting the push or main eventing for whatever reason even if you believe that you’re the better wrestler.
They pulled off their biggest angle (the one everyone has been waiting for since they arrived) three weeks ago when they finally turned on the bucks….

Three weeks later and we haven’t heard shyt from then since. No motive, no explanation, nada. That’s trash booking.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
They pulled off their biggest angle (the one everyone has been waiting for since they arrived) three weeks ago when they finally turned on the bucks….

Three weeks later and we haven’t heard shyt from then since. No motive, no explanation, nada. That’s trash booking.
I agree, but again who says that he would have been in a better situation if he was still in WWE under HHH? That's why I find it hilarious that people keep mentioning those things with wrestlers in AEW like they would automatically be in a better situation or happier had they never left/got released.

Silkk

Daps
I agree, but again who says that he would have been in a better situation if he was still in WWE under HHH? That's why I find it hilarious that people keep mentioning those things with wrestlers in AEW like they would automatically be in a better situation or happier had they never left/got released.
I never said anything about WWE lol

Silkk

Daps
I know you didn't, but a lot of people are going to take his comments as him wishing that he was back in WWE with HHH which they've (including dudes on here) have been saying about Adam Cole.
He probably does, as does a lot of them dudes tbh. I think it was Fish who said just a week or two ago he would run through a wall for Triple H.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
He probably does, as does a lot of them dudes tbh. I think it was Fish who said just a week or two ago he would run through a wall for Triple H.
I'm sure they would, but it would be no guarantee that they'd be in a better spot than they are now or happier. Not to mention that they'd essentially be doing to someone else in taking their spot as they complained about what is/was happening to them.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
You just described Daniel Garcia, minus the hat.

daniel-garcia-tv.gif