Bobby Fish Is Unhappy With His Booking

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I'm sure they would, but it would be no guarantee that they'd be in a better spot than they are now or happier. Not to mention that they'd essentially be doing to someone else in taking their spot as they complained about what is/was happening to them.
He never said anything about somebody taking his spot. Literally just says he wants to be used better and I think we can all agree, He’s been booked like crap especially when he’s the one cleared to wrestle in the group and still can’t get tv time.

But sonny kiss and random mofos from the Jersey shore can :dahell:

Not to mention ALL the time Daniel Garcia bum ass gets :trash:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
He never said anything about somebody taking his spot. Literally just says he wants to be used better and I think we can all agree, He’s been booked like crap especially when he’s the one cleared to wrestle in the group and still can’t get tv time.

But sonny kiss and random mofos from the Jersey shore can :dahell:

Not to mention ALL the time Daniel Garcia bum ass gets :trash:
Him being booked and used better is essentially taking someone's spot as there's only so much TV time to go around :mjlol:

That goes for everyone else and not just him, which is I again say that a lot of these wrestlers are/were going to be unhappy and underutilized regardless of whether they want to AEW or WWE for whatever reason.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Lol damn y'all being hard on ol' Fish huh?
Must be something he believes in or said on his Twitter or whatever

He's a bland charisma-less kickpad brad ass mf

But

I bet if he was black y'all muthafukka's would be saying how this is a injustice of Tony Kahns terrible booking!!:gladbron: That he's underutilized and deserves better based on his technical wrestling ability alone!

Only the Black Vanilla midgets get sympathy in TSC huh?:skip:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Vignettes & backstage interviews are literally less than 1-2 minutes. There’s no excuses breh.
Even then, you're still going to have talent that feel misused, underutilized and feel like they should be higher on the card than they currently are. That shyt isn't new to wrestling.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
But at least Garcia is 23 with chances to improve on his weaknesses. Bobby Fish is on the wrong side of 40 and he isn't changing.
I like Daniel Garcia more than most TSC posters do, but let's be real. If the Kangol can't get dude over, then he has a tough road ahead. Daniel can still have a great career; he can make a lot of money being the gluten-free Dean Malenko. :manny: