Bobby Bowden...say it ain't so

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
you can discuss or disagree with who someone votes for without questioning his right to do so. how old are you? :what:

what do you mean is it in the coliseum? its bobby bowden :childplease:

shyt is stupid this thread and the anti Melo thread are straight bullshyt and do nothing but make this shyt look like shyt I see why I barely post in any threads outside of the CFB season thread nothing but if you don't dikkride Hillary or some militant shyt you a c00n threads clogging up the board

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
So what the fukk is the point of this thread @Mephistopheles ? Would you say that Bowden isn't a racist if he supported Super Predator Clinton :c00neticut:
You really are a one trick pony, cac. This is the coliseum.

Don't you get tired of starting the same argument with multiple people everyday for like 2 years straight? :mjlol:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
shyt is stupid this thread and the anti Melo thread are straight bullshyt and do nothing but make this shyt look like shyt I see why I barely post in any threads outside of the CFB season thread nothing but if you don't dikkride Hillary or some militant shyt you a c00n threads clogging up the board
man shut up. you're only in here crying because bobby bowden coached at fsu. don't be a mark all ya life

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
Of course. I think it's a bit tone deaf and insensitive for any white coach of mostly black men to be so publicly vocal with their Trump support though. These dudes are holding rallies and doing stump speeches for him. They have to know their players might feel a way about that.
giphy.gif

It is tone deaf and irresponsible for ANY coach of black players to support as Farrakhan would say such a VILE women for the black community..get this weak ass thread the fukk outta here:camby:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Chris Benoit supports Hillary OMGZ CHRIS BENOIT IS DA GAWD who fukking cares how many fukking threads we need on politics/race this is the fukking sports section keep it X's and O's all the sudden Bobby Bowden is the WOAT according to the coli because he supports Trump are you fukking serious

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
man shut up. you're only in here crying because bobby bowden coached at fsu. don't be a mark all ya life

I don't give a fukk who Bobby votes/supports yall acting like if he supported Hillary yall would photoshop a dashiki on him or some shyt who give a fukk Trump and Clinton both garbage