Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Wish they would've went 7-8 seasons, so many key events gone, was even kinda expecting Marcus Garvey fo be in season 5 due to how things were leading up

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Buck if you nuck!

:whoo:

i fukked up tho and promised my wife months ago that i would go with her to some dude ranch upstate for her high school marching band reunion. i come back sunday @ 4pm so ima have to record the jets opener and miss the 4pm games :shaq2:

but from 4pm to 11pm ima be eating good :eat:

jets game, nbc highlights of the other games, boardwalk empire, leftovers finale and lots n lots of beers :stylin:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i fukked up tho and promised my wife months ago that i would go with her to some dude ranch upstate for her high school marching band reunion. i come back sunday @ 4pm so ima have to record the jets opener and miss the 4pm games :shaq2:

but from 4pm to 11pm ima be eating good :eat:

jets game, nbc highlights of the other games, boardwalk empire, leftovers finale and lots n lots of beers :stylin:

Make sure you are all situated for when you get back. Bets made, beers in the fridge, something ready for dinner. You need to hit the ground running at 4pm :jawalrus:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I seriously have no interest in this shyt. Basically skipping over both lucky and Capone rise to power. The st Valentine's day massacre. Lucky taking out both masseria/maranzano. The death of Rothstein. The stock market crash. Lots of key historical events reduced to minutes. HBO really fukked over this series. They could have at least given them another season (a combined 28/29 year season to properly poetry the previous events and the final 1931 season)

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Still feels like they are ending this entirely too early. We are going to miss a lot of key events with the time jump that would have made for compelling television.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I seriously have no interest in this shyt. Basically skipping over both lucky and Capone rise to power. The st Valentine's day massacre. Lucky taking out both masseria/maranzano. The death of Rothstein. The stock market crash. Lots of key historical events reduced to minutes. HBO really fukked over this series. They could have at least given them another season (a combined 28/29 year season to properly poetry the previous events and the final 1931 season)
this. it's absolute bullshyt

i'm legit pissed brehs

but i'll still be watching on sunday :to:

kareem929

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NJ/NC
Im hoping they show some big surprise trailer like an Al Capone spin off or better yet a Dr. Narcesse spin off. :lawd:
There's way too much food left on the table to wrap this up in only 8 episodes!!:damn:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
shyt is ending early because that fukk terence winter wants to make that bullshyt rock and roll show with gyp rosetti