Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
not sure how feel about them doing flashbacks to Nucky's past especially if it's going to take up a big chunk of the season.
won't judge til i see it though.

at least we'll get to see a little more of Bugsy this year.
i always wanted to see Meyer more than anybody from the moment he had his first scene negotiating w/ the family Philly if i remember right.

Daps
Am I the only one here who hated Jimmy?

Disloyal fukk.
Thank you he was weak as fukk. Murder game weak didn't kill that jew himself jew ends up killing his wife.

Pipe game atrocious couldn't satisfy his wife. Wife loved p*ssy and cheated on him all the time.

If you liked Jimmy chances are you're a lame.

Daps
Sidbear, Angela never warranted getting clap'd quick:huhldup:

...poor Tommy, loosing both his parents. and Harrow The Sharpshooter Gawd:to:
The sharpshooting gawd that shot a little girl in the head. Chalky should kill Tommy fukk Harrow.

Daps
http://www.nerdist.com/pepisode/nerdist-writers-panel-150-terence-winter/

Recent interview with Terence Williams. He mostly talked about his come up (he used to write on Sister Sister and The PJs :heh:) and days on The Sopranos but briefly talked about new BE season. He said he knew this season would be last as they were nearing the end of last season. He also said they skipped to 1931 because that was the most important year of prohibition and the reason they skipped over all the stuff that happened in 1928-29 was because they wean't enough important things that happened those years that was worthy of an entire season

I just don't believe this.

Feels like they got canceled and they're rushing to wrap up this series.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The new clip shows Luciano will finally get that spotlight, before BE curtains close for good:wow:

bigmac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
South London
That trailer fukking gassed me. 1931 means that Lucky and Al Capone come to prominence. Those boys getting screen time gonna be :banderas:

Wonder what it means for Rothstein and Masseria and those guys.

Also watching that trailer and not seeing Harrow :to:

:to: :to: :to: