Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
I guess for storyline purposes they're leaving out the fact Capone did a year in jail in philly in 1929. Over maybe he just didn't do it in BE's universe

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Looking at the preview for next week, I think Lucky put a hit on Capone and not Nucky. Also I think we may get the true story of how Nuckys father sold his daughter to the commodore and that's why he hated him so much. That story of him wanting to buy his land didn't make sense. I think that's why his sister died because she got violated so much.
:ohhh:

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
also looking at this scene Nucky planned a hit like this on 24 hours notice and this had to make an impression on Lucky and Meyer because they couldn't get to him. When they see what a guy with nothing to lose can do, I think they going to cut Nuck some slack.

spencerforhire

All Star
Daps
Just started watching this series.... just wandering if yall still prefer the Robert De Niro version of Capone better?

giphy.gif

Jards

All Star
Daps
Looking at the preview for next week, I think Lucky put a hit on Capone and not Nucky. Also I think we may get the true story of how Nuckys father sold his daughter to the commodore and that's why he hated him so much. That story of him wanting to buy his land didn't make sense. I think that's why his sister died because she got violated so much.

:ohhh:

I think you're right breh - the Commodore's a fukking demon

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Another rushed episode, another episode that should have been at the beginning of show.

This show went from one of my top ten to shyt in a few episodes

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is possible. :ehh:

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This is one of the few shows I've watched from the very first episode. While I love it, it'll always be remembered for its potential to be the goat. So many unexplored stories and interactions.

Weren't Al and Bugsy friends in real life. Wish we could have gotten a scene with them

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Nah brehs... I think Narcisse is the one who gets bodied "in public."

Nucky is left like Guile beat him... "Go home and be a family man". Don't forget that little tidbit... Remember Nucky put 50k on a certain stock? Dude will life a regular life w/ Margaret.

Sidenote: HAve we ever seen Nucky laugh? Damn, crazy to think about it.

Capone gets popped...as in Prison sentence.

Eli kills himself...or just becomes a wanderer in Atlantic City, sleeping in Alleys & shyt... :mjcry:

I'm going to miss this show.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Just started watching this series.... just wandering if yall still prefer the Robert De Niro version of Capone better?

giphy.gif
fukk. No.

Due respect to Bob...but Stephen Graham is incredible

I like DeNiro's better...Graham adds the psycho flair to every gangster role he plays.

He's acting the exact same way he did as Baby Face Nelson in Public Enemies. I can't tell the two apart.