Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread

Curtis Nightfish

▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
i feel like a shane in walking dead groupie because i keep saying this, but i got these scenarios playing my head where jimmy and harrow are still alive :to:

imagine if nucky had never killed jimmy, but instead told him to never show his face in AC again. then jimmy and harrow move to north jersey and continue their lives as just killers for hire for NY families. maybe even maranzano's non italian killers :banderas:

tumblr_lxr287krot1qjgri3o1_500.gif

this final season making me all nostalgic for my ptsd murderers brehs :mjcry:

That's kind of dope to think about. Instead of going off into more of the filler crap (Gillian, Margaret) they could have opened up an entire new world with Harrow and Darmody starting their own congregation. I liked season 3, Gyp was dope but at times a little too over the top, but it would have taken it to a whole new level.

I guess they really hated Michael Pitt or whoever that dude was that played Darmody. I remember there were reports from people on set who would say the guy was unprofessional, forgetting his lines, showing up drunk, and other shyt of the like. I believe there was one scene in season two when they're talking about killing Nucky and they couldn't shoot it with him in it because he couldn't remember his lines. They had to edit it to make it look like he was in the room with everyone else.

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That scene of the showdown between Luciano/Lansky vs Nucky....seemed farfetched to me.

Luciano, Lansky & Siegel was really thinking they was untouchable in that scene, with Bugsy saying to kill them all. Nucky himself was at least a dozen deep, while Luciano & Co were probably deeper, there was slim chance of them getting out alive since they were in the front if an all-out shootout happened.

At this point, Nucky is just trying to live, he knows this gangster shyt ain't worth it no more. He wants to be like Kennedy, get rich & live quietly. Joe Kennedy did make a ton of money betting on the stock market crashing, seems like Nucky will make enough money for himself & Margaret by shorting the market to live & "retire" quietly.

I honestly want Nucky & Eli to live after it's all said and done.

But Luciano is that muafukka! Most of the season has turned to his rise, it's like ending Boardwalk Empire as Luciano's Empire :win::myman:

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
Just started watching this series.... just wandering if yall still prefer the Robert De Niro version of Capone better?

I like Graham better. When I watch the Untouchables, I don't see Robert Deniro playing Al Capone. I see Robert Deniro playing Robert Deniro. It was like any other Deniro villain performance. If Graham was taller, he'd be perfect

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
Jimmy.. what a waste of a good character. Too bad he wasn't a pleasure to work with. I think his casting was perfect and Mike Pitt did a great job being Jimmy. I dunno. I do miss him. He would have been cool to see him get up with Lucky and Meyer and be apart of the rise.
Jimmy would have been long dead before 1931 even if Michael Pitt wasn't a drug addict. He couldn't never make it doing dumb things like shorting Manny a mere 5k because he couldn't think 3 steps ahead. In those days people got shot for way less. Jimmy lost his wife over that dumb act. The big boys were chess players not checkers.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jimmy would have been long dead before 1931 even if Michael Pitt wasn't a drug addict. He couldn't never make it doing dumb things like shorting Manny a mere 5k because he couldn't think 3 steps ahead. In those days people got shot for way less. Jimmy lost his wife over that dumb act. The big boys were chess players not checkers.

You are, by far, the worst poster in this thread. You don't add anything of substance to the conversation.

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
You are, by far, the worst poster in this thread. You don't add anything of substance to the conversation.
Nah your mom loves my posting , she did tell I would be a positive father figure in your life and that maybe you stop sucking so much cock. She also told you get a check up, the last guy you blew tested positive so be careful out there.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah your mom loves my posting , she did tell I would be a positive father figure in your life and that maybe you stop sucking so much cock. She also told you get a check up, the last guy you blew tested positive so be careful out there.

:heh:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
That scene of the showdown between Luciano/Lansky vs Nucky....seemed farfetched to me.

Luciano, Lansky & Siegel was really thinking they was untouchable in that scene, with Bugsy saying to kill them all. Nucky himself was at least a dozen deep, while Luciano & Co were probably deeper, there was slim chance of them getting out alive since they were in the front if an all-out shootout happened.

At this point, Nucky is just trying to live, he knows this gangster shyt ain't worth it no more. He wants to be like Kennedy, get rich & live quietly. Joe Kennedy did make a ton of money betting on the stock market crashing, seems like Nucky will make enough money for himself & Margaret by shorting the market to live & "retire" quietly.

I honestly want Nucky & Eli to live after it's all said and done.

But Luciano is that muafukka! Most of the season has turned to his rise, it's like ending Boardwalk Empire as Luciano's Empire :win::myman:
I hear you but either its the short season or my gut is telling me that there MAY be something up Nucky's sleeve with respect to gaining the upper hand on Meyer and Charlie, it seems like they're running their victory lap too soon...we'll see Sunday :manny:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hear you but either its the short season or my gut is telling me that there MAY be something up Nucky's sleeve with respect to gaining the upper hand on Meyer and Charlie, it seems like they're running their victory lap too soon...we'll see Sunday :manny:

The more I think about it, they might have frozen out Torrio a little too soon. He knows everybody and probably be a real thorn in their side if he wanted to. If I'm lucky and meyer I don't freeze out Torrio till Al and Nucky are both solved one way or the other.