Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's how he got the lazy eye and the name Lucky right? The changing of the guard aspect of this show was the best part. I'd love to have just a show/mini-series on Meyer and Lucky

Yeah. Plus, I wish they have done with two seasons but HBO said no. All of the Chicago stuff is wasted. We missed St.Valentines Day and Capone is about to go to prison.....that's some bullshyt on HBO for rusing this sh!t up. Plus, we didn't get Frank " The Enforcer" Nitti introduce, Al Capone's top
henchmen, etc. So many stuffs could have used for two seasons with 24 episodes. Boardwalk Empire would be one of the greatest show if HBO went for it with two seasons more but f*ck HBO for real.....they pissed me off.
:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
By the way, I don't think Al Capone would go to jail in the finale episode because that show is set in 31 and Capone didn't go to prison until late 1932

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
Nucky took smack from Meyer and Lucky? What season was that ? I'm sure it AR and Joe Massiera. In season one Meyer and Lucky with those brothers from Philadelphia , the Delisio brothers moved on Nucky and Chalky first by hanging Chalkys boy and robbing his warehouse . The younger brother took a shot at Nucky on the boardwalk but I guess that doesn't count for Nucky defending himself. Maybe I'm watching a different show than some others here.

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The episode ends with Gillian having left the Thompson house...it's very possible that it didn't go down as we think it did. We only know what Gillian said happened, that may've been a half truth; we all know she's bat shyt crazy.

Is the scene where Gillian recalls meeting the commodore on youtube? Anyone know which episode it was? (Edit, it's season 2 episode 4)

nucky spelled it to jimmy in season 2

edit: heres your clip

fukk nucky :pacspit:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
What's the point in showing young Gillian, if they really aren't showing older Gillian?