Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Nucky should have have sniper goons posted up in the bushes half an hour before the meet, coulda deaded all them nikkaz before they even knew what was going on.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
eli-micky-doyle-boardwalk-empire-shea-whigham1.gif

word is thats how he got killed in real life
lol i thought mickey was lowkey smart because he knew he was a bench player and not a starter....he was supposed to decline the advance like slim charles did

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They've done a decent job cramming in as much shyt as they could with only 8 Episodes, but after catching up on everything yesterday... I just hate that it had to play out like this with the constant flashbacks and the accelerated conclusions to storylines.

If it weren't for the flashbacks to curb the pacing this show would come off even more rushed

:russ:

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
They've done a decent job cramming in as much shyt as they could with only 8 Episodes, but after catching up on everything yesterday... I just hate that it had to play out like this with the constant flashbacks and the accelerated conclusions to storylines.

If it weren't for the flashbacks to curb the pacing this show would come off even more rushed

:russ:
Might be why they did it :ohhh:

:mjdisbelief:

Curtis Nightfish

▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
the least they could have done was given this final episode 2 hours. All this shyt feels loosely thrown together and its not entirely fair for people who have invested their time into this show to end it so quickly.

anyways...one more to go

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anyone have any theories on how this is going to play out? I'm kinda stumped here, brehs.

1. Capone about to get arrested
2. Nucky shorting Kennedy's stock
3. Joe Harper
4. Gillian demanding rescue
5. Nucky losing AC to meyer and lucky

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
anyone have any theories on how this is going to play out? I'm kinda stumped here, brehs.

1. Capone about to get arrested
2. Nucky shorting Kennedy's stock
3. Joe Harper
4. Gillian demanding rescue
5. Nucky losing AC to meyer and lucky

Quentin Tarantino style.

Nucky kills Lucky, Meyer and regains his empire!

lol j/k

Oville

Pro
Daps
I seen every season but there so many storylines that some things get hazy. What specific incident is Lucciano talking about when he refers to Nucky fukking him over? Anyway my prediction is that Gillian will screw Nucky over in the final episode and will be responsible for his death.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I seen every season but there so many storylines that some things get hazy. What specific incident is Lucciano talking about when he refers to Nucky fukking him over? Anyway my prediction is that Gillian will screw Nucky over in the final episode and will be responsible for his death.

Nucky tried to have Luciano killed in season 1, he told Rothstein what Luciano and Jimmy and Capone were up to in season 2, he told him he wasn't going to sell him anymore liquor in season 3, he tried to kill Meyer and muscled in on his heroin operation in season 4, and he tried to kill him numerous times in season 5. Luciano and Meyer are fully justified in killing Nucky. He's been a real dikk to them for a decade now.

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
Young Gillian was casted perfectly

The flashback cast did a damn good job

And I thought the 3rd dude with Lucky & Meyer would be Frank Costello, that would've completed their circle on the show...but they named dude Pinky...guessing they put a fake character in that spot so he can be killed off in the finale, maybe...Lucky gave Pinky AC so maybe Nuck gets a lil revenge there

Last edited:

Oville

Pro
Daps
Nucky tried to have Luciano killed in season 1, he told Rothstein what Luciano and Jimmy and Capone were up to in season 2, he told him he wasn't going to sell him anymore liquor in season 3, he tried to kill Meyer and muscled in on his heroin operation in season 4, and he tried to kill him numerous times in season 5. Luciano and Meyer are fully justified in killing Nucky. He's been a real dikk to them for a decade now.

Word, I thought I had missed out on 1 particular thing that really set Lucky off.