Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
I like how they've found ways to incorporate their fictional characters into real life, factual scenarios. Like the Maranzanno hit, that's how it happened in real life. Except it was Bugsy Siegel and bunch others Jewish gangster who worked for Lansky who did the hit, not Nucky's people

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Anyone think Nucky is gonna die in the finale?

VhpmPj0.jpg

He could just leave with Micky's insurance claim :manny:

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
Anyone think Nucky is gonna die in the finale?

VhpmPj0.jpg

He could just leave with Micky's insurance claim :manny:
Nope not dying. The kid will get killed saving Nucky life when Lucky makes his move. Noway does Nucky just leave with Doyle insurance money. He shorting the stocks and setting up to sell his Cuba holdings to Joe Kennedy planting the seads for why the mob hated the Kennedy family for years to come.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Nope not dying. The kid will get killed saving Nucky life when Lucky makes his move. Noway does Nucky just leave with Doyle insurance money. He shorting the stocks and setting up to sell his Cuba holdings to Joe Kennedy planting the seads for why the mob hated the Kennedy family for years to come.

When did this start? Because from what I've read and heard, the mob is the reason JFK won the presidency. Plus, Meyer made it a point for Nucky to hand over whatever he has going on in Cuba too.

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
When did this start? Because from what I've read and heard, the mob is the reason JFK won the presidency. Plus, Meyer made it a point for Nucky to hand over whatever he has going on in Cuba too.
Let me ask would you trust Nucky at any point? Joe K played all sides for his advantage . The mob don't got enough men to force the vote like that. They can steer them but don't have the raw manpower to completely rig it.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
The best we can hope for is that Nucky cashes out those stocks and leaves with some money. We know he wont defeat them but it wouldn't be right to see him forced out either considering he ran Atlantic City for about 30 years.