Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Yeah I mean the show has always been building toward that since these are real life characters
yeah based on real characters but everything i've read about these guys, never seen anything about Nucky Johnson beefin with the Commission. Then again maybe because they changed Nucky's name is the reason they might kill him because he's supposed to die years later in real life.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
so happy that fukking kid isnt tommy. think the dr gets merked next week by luciano and them, the preview is just throwing us off. nucky getting that doyle insurance money though, so along with the stocks he'll have some cash.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the silence before the kid took the money, I was expecting him to turn to Nucky like
"A G? :rudy:
I'll ride with you for free :smugbiden:

I want those longterm riches and bytches :blessed:"
Dude was probably downstairs and heard them talking about Nucky going out like a bytch giving up all of AC with his right hand man and top muscle dying 10 seconds within each other and begging for mercy from 2 guys 20 years younger than him.

Right now he thinking there isn't a longterm

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lucky and Meyer hit Torrio with the
30wv481.jpg

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
Nucky still has Dr N in Harlem . You read the headlines about the killings there. Nucky backed down to save Will and at the same bought himself sometime by appeasing to the vanity of the mobsters, he looked weak and on his knees . They think he out but in reality he got Will back got some room to strike back. He said Capone cut him off but that whole riddle about history repeats it but it rhymes. Capone is opposed to that rule and got Tony Arcadia up in NYC with a team of killers ready to shoot if wants them too. Lucky should his greed and tipped his hand on what he wanted and history shows Nucky ruled AC for 30 years.

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
Dude was probably downstairs and heard them talking about Nucky going out like a bytch giving up all of AC with his right hand man and top muscle dying 10 seconds within each other and begging for mercy from 2 guys 20 years younger than him.

Right now he thinking there isn't a longterm
What was Nucky supposed to do in that situation ? Will is caught up , that's family. Go out guns blazing ? Or buy some time and fight another day. You heard Torrio saying they should set that meeting up right away to get everyone on the same page. What did they do? Pop bottles and party. Torrio knew they messed up and Nucky had time to get some allies and clap back.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude got handed all that shyt and started feeling himself, first time he stepped out of his role and he ends up with a bullet to the throat :snoop:
lol i think its poetic....because he always played his role and survived in the end and the moment he finally made it...boom! i guess he just wasnt meant to be in power