Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
really upset how this season is turning out and how rushed it feels, of course its not the writers faults

as much as i love HBO this is disgraceful
Sopranos
Wire
Boardwalk Empire..(it's not finished but the fact this is a shortened season... :mjcry:).

All with subpar final seasons....wtf is HBO doing? :damn:

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
He aint no boss
Dont no one respect that muthafukka
Yeah okay , he been running AC for over Ten years and hasn't been taxed or taken out . In your mind I guess Jimmy was right? Oh it's that every major gangster looked at Jimmy like he was a mark and gave him no respect. When Gyp blew up the hotel and Nuck asked for help and everyone flipped on him, he paid them all back and now they now he is not a pushover .

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Are you for real ?? Nucky is a boss and threat to everyone because he can still do business with legit people , he has guns in Jersey and Florida and has cash all over to buy more guns if needed. Lansky and Lucky respect him so did Manzano, Capone called him out respect to warn him that he had problems coming . Those guys know how Nucky handled Gyp and not only won that war but came out even bigger. They know how he screwed AR with that brewery , he took his money and gave him a place to got knocked right away. If u don't like the character Nucky fine but don't say he his a boss. He is on their level for sure.
that shouldn't even need to be explained.. ny is right up the road... they've told him multiple times, anytime we want, we can send the goons after you... and he's still there.. running an entire city as the one and only boss to come see. he was doing business with meyer and lucianos BOSS, AR, when them nikkas wasn't even allowed to the meetings.. nikka was meeting with capone's BOSS when he was still wearing kiddie hats... went up against his old boss, with his protege against him, and his brother, and the illest shooter alive......

and he outlasted every single one of them.. including the new york bosses.. and the blacks.. and he down with people in the damn president's office, congress, cops, cuba, the motherfukking ira... dude ain't even fukking italian... just a boss

if that's not a boss, what you call that??
this was before rap... this is all facts

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Yeah okay , he been running AC for over Ten years and hasn't been taxed or taken out . In your mind I guess Jimmy was right? Oh it's that every major gangster looked at Jimmy like he was a mark and gave him no respect. When Gyp blew up the hotel and Nuck asked for help and everyone flipped on him, he paid them all back and now they now he is not a pushover .
I feel you. I just look at it like, this goofy, disrespectful, smug son of bytch shoulda been put on ice. lol
shyt I guess maybe these super gangsters apparently arent that gansgter.
I'll take the L

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
Sopranos
Wire
Boardwalk Empire..(it's not finished but the fact this is a shortened season... :mjcry:).

All with subpar final seasons....wtf is HBO doing? :damn:

Giving us piff show after piff show is what they're doing.

It's not like HBO has executives in the writers room getting involved with the creative process. Blame David Chase, David Simon, and Terrance Winter if you don't like how those final seasons played out. :ld: