Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
yep i definitely think narcisse is found out to be an informant and gets deaded.
Nah look at the trees in the back...I think Narcisse is on the same side as the goons...he walks away from Chalk and his goons step up and proceed to blast :to:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Nah look at the trees in the back...I think Narcisse is on the same side as the goons...he walks away from Chalk and his goons step up and proceed to blast :to:
there could be trees on both side of the streets..right? :to:

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
DO0OcAe.jpg
wZaBYl6.jpg

Van Chameleon Alden the GAWD.....manz got the GOAT Lines/Dialogue in the series;

His Son: Dad why do clouds float in the sky? :krs:

Is this a joke? :aicmon:

Michael Shannon is my favourite part of the show. ...I reckon the best lines are truly reserved for the best actors in shows.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if narcisse don't die but chalky does... I mean chalky dyin.. but the dr gotta go

was chalkys suit that color? dude on the run, that's all he got... if it is. RIP

it could be something to do with the bugsy shyt tho

Whole situation is going to be awkward. Narcisse and Nucky are natural allies against Luciano and them. I'm guessing Nucky is going to have one final business vs. friendship test with Chalky.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Lol just caught up watching the last two episodes, show should be called Simp Empire, at least they picked up the pace

And o yea

Al Capone is the GOAT

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Whole situation is going to be awkward. Narcisse and Nucky are natural allies against Luciano and them. I'm guessing Nucky is going to have one final business vs. friendship test with Chalky.

i can see that.

maybe its kind of a sopranos thing where they made tony do things that made us hate him towards the end.

show nucky pick up 11 year old girl for the commodore.

show nucky give up chalky to narcisse to get narcisse on his side vs lucky n meyer

show nucky get back together with margaret (:lolbron:)

Daps
I just wanna echo everyone's sentiment that Young Nuck killed it. Top to bottom, this has been the best cast show I've ever watched. Be it the fictional characters (like Van Alden and Harrow) or the real notorious gangsters (Capone, Meyer, Lucky, AR, etc) even down to the real bit characters (Gaston Means, Andrew Mellon, Joe Kennedy), they've nailed it time and time again.