Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
It seemed like Torrio didn't want any part of Luciano's war, cuz he's at the end of his rope:old:

... all, he could do is sit back in his rocking chair, and watch the young guns takeover:ehh:
Seems like he was the mastermind but Nucky now :ufdup: got him reevaluating his life. Old man couldn't resist the game.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That young kid (tommy maybe?) will be the one who merks Enoch in my opinion

Watch nuck squash the beef with Lucky/Lansky and think he's all clear...then lil Tommy comes up with the "this is for my father" dome shot :wow:

Maybe that's who Gillian was writing letters to :lupe: and he's gotta play a huge part somehow

I think Tommy was a little young to be that grown up by now, but your theory definitely makes sense for the arc of the series. I mean bringing Gillian to the commodore is Nukcy's cardinal sin, right? He started pimping underage girls for personal gain so he could look better to Mabel's dad. He needs to answer for that.

Curtis Nightfish

▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
After watching the trailer for the next episode, it looks like Narcisse is going to get clapped?

Shame, he's only been in one scene this whole season.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
they aren't killing Nucky. it's gonna end with him sitting behind his desk, or on the boardwalk on top. just looking out on the land he rules over. i really doubt they break from history, and while he's not 100% Nucky Johnson, i don't think they'd do something as extreme as killing him.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I think Gillians scenes come to a point with the commodore in the flashbacks. Kinda showing that she never even had a chance to grow up really. I just don't think they're doing it well. This still was the best episode this season though.

Van Alden's :stopitslime:face to Eli while they were waiting in the room was pretty priceless.

:russ:

Was that supposed to be Eli's ex from the flashbacks in next weeks preview?
Yeah I was just gonna type that. As annoying as Gillian's scenes are, I'm pretty sure they're gonna tie them in with the flashbacks. You can tell young adult Nucky is down for anything right now for respect from the commodore. Dude taking Gillian to the commodore will probably be the turning point in Nucky and the commodore's "friendship". They'll probably show him regret it a ton afterwards, but he had to make those moves to get in the commodore's favor, eventually taking him to the next level (sheriff).

I don't think Nucky is gonna die tho. The beef with Lucky and Lansky will probably just forced dude to retire into the shadows at the end on some "I'm too old for this shyt now :whoa:"...

And judging by the previews for next week, I think Narcisse will offer Chalky a chance to kill him (notice the way he puts his hands up) and Chalky will eventually end up refusing. A lil cliche, but I think that's what will happen.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Mabel ain't shyt.
this flashback Nucky kid killed it but looks like a straight up molester himself..no wonder he supplied the Commodor.

the teeth though :mjlol:

the wife always been a little shiesty but drugging Eli then tossing it at him at the dinner table and then admitting it ?
Van Alden/Eli together have been golden though.

and Gillian ? fukk outta here...but i suppose i like its been said will tie into the flashbacks.
i felt sick just watching that scene with all those patients in the background before that ex nurse showed off her scar.

the ending :patrice:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it's to get rid of all the old heads who might cause trouble for the Commission they are trying to establish. thats my take. I could be wrong though.

He's not italian they say but neither is meyer. But he was always a behind the scenes schemer anyway

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
this was the most intentionally/unintentionally comedy episode of the whole series.
al capone showing us how he would later die :sadcam:

van alden on his I aint never scared :merchant:

young nucky making us go :ohhh: and :mjlol: at the same time.

eli always getting into :wtf: situations

roaches :scusthov:

and history buff curveball cheeses that makes me think the producers are looking at Wikipedia like :troll:

:heh:

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
I couldn't tell if maranzano got killed or not. I know legend is that bugsy and some other dudes stabbed him in a hotel room, but the show have just decided to end it for him there.

nah they dressed up as IRS/tax men in real life to get to Maranzano, he was holed up in a hotel and no one could get near him

Curtis Nightfish

▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
I was thinking chalky was the one getting clapped.

in the trailer, it shows Narcisse twice. One scene looks to continue where the last episode ended: Chalky sneaking in to murk the Dr. but finding Daughter in the room with either her and Narcisse's child or her and Chalky's.

The second time Narcisse appears in the trailer he's outside and looking left. There's another part of the trailer where it has 5 goons about to claptize someone and it is also outdoors. Who knows? Just trying to string together things.

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
in the trailer, it shows Narcisse twice. One scene looks to continue where the last episode ended: Chalky sneaking in to murk the Dr. but finding Daughter in the room with either her and Narcisse's child or her and Chalky's.

The second time Narcisse appears in the trailer he's outside and looking left. There's another part of the trailer where it has 5 goons about to claptize someone and it is also outdoors. Who knows? Just trying to string together things.

Something tells me it's Narcisse's men, I doubt Chalky has any allies like that left after all of what's gone down. I had really wanted to see what he was going to do with them dudes from last season but they skipped too far away.