Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Heres a pic of a young steve buschemi.
tumblr_m4ac42queI1rwx8z1o1_500.jpg

Also as far as gillian. Apparently around that time doctors thought one way to treat insanity was cutting out organs and other body parts they thought could be "infected."

DO0OcAe.jpg
wZaBYl6.jpg

Dr.HannibalLecter

Tha Realest
Daps
Young Nuck was :laugh:, Van Alden/ Eli too. What happened to his ride or die wife though? :to:

Seeing Daughter Maitland almost made me glad that it's only 8 episodes. Chalky simping longer than 1-2 eps would be unbearable...

I still don't believe that the kid is Tommy/Jimmy's son (let alone someone who will kill Nucky). That would be too far fetched and the writers know this (they also know it would just be an embarrassing version of Kenard/Omar). He's a red herring, nothing more.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
So how would we feel if they actually do veer off of history?

I would actually welcome it in this case, however, it would be jarring to see history change considering I know the true history of Lucky & Meyer.

Something tells me it's Narcisse's men, I doubt Chalky has any allies like that left after all of what's gone down. I had really wanted to see what he was going to do with them dudes from last season but they skipped too far away.
:sadcam::mjcry:

Curtis Nightfish

▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Something tells me it's Narcisse's men, I doubt Chalky has any allies like that left after all of what's gone down. I had really wanted to see what he was going to do with them dudes from last season but they skipped too far away.

Yeah that crossed my mind. Chalky is ducking the law and isn't in the position to set up hits as he once was.

I think Nucky will end up bowing out. Dude has already survived two murder attempts and we're barely halfway through the season.

Daps
Reppin
London
This season is just running in circles :snoop:

Young Nucky had me :deadmanny: I bet that doctor is just some psycho-analyst that will get to the "root" of Gillian's problems. I have a feeling Chalky isn't going to make it (he lost everything).

This show fell hard

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
im watching episode 3 with nucky and this retarded nicca holding up these cacs...

man i cant fukking believe they are making me sit through this bullshyt... was this show ever entertaining or did i just watch anything back in the day...

all 3 first episodes have been garbage... chalky has been nudered past redemption...

why would these writers think these that these painful ass scenes of nuckys dad beating him and these boring flashbacks... mixed with chalky not knocking this retarded nikka out... entertain us

shyt is disgusted

I read this like it was actually George Costanza saying it, just like he is in the avi the shyt is hilarious :mjlol:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
if chalky dies next episode what was the point of his story arch? :beli:

nikka just basically repeated everything he did last season. shady underling proves untrustworthy, chalky kills shady underlings, tries to kill narcissi fails, goes to jail meets another shady nikka kills him and trys to kill narcissi again.
:what:

whoever said this show was going in circles is right