Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Seems like they got his brother assuming frank nitty's role. A lot of gangsters aren't being shown that were in the mix at that time.... Frank Costello, Vito Genovese, Albert Anastasia, Bugs Moran ect.
Yeah I was wondering where Costello was I thought that was Lucky's homeboy

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Yeah I was wondering where Costello was I thought that was Lucky's homeboy
Yeah even though the show is mainly about Nucky it's still cool to see all those old time gangsters so when I see one and they don't show others who more than likely would have been present at the time you kinda feel gipped.

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
those scenes with lucky and capone are too fukkin good..its too bad the theres no movie spinoff or some shyt with them

and just a random thought but jimmys actor hasnt done shyt since nucky killed him..was hoping he started making some bigtime movies or some shyt

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
those scenes with lucky and capone are too fukkin good..its too bad the theres no movie spinoff or some shyt with them

and just a random thought but jimmys actor hasnt done shyt since nucky killed him..was hoping he started making some bigtime movies or some shyt
He was in hannibal

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im actually feelin this season so far

nucky and margaret arent complete c*nts :bryan:

shame is we know how the season is gonna end... no one important is gonna die

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
im actually feelin this season so far

nucky and margaret arent complete c*nts :bryan:

shame is we know how the season is gonna end... no one important is gonna die

:usure: All these people could potentially die

Nucky
Eli
Van Alden
Narcisse
Chalky
Margret
Gillian

Winter was going out his way in interviews assuring people Nucky is fictional.

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
outa curiousity, wheres Frank Knitty?
isnt he a Chicago guy too?
So he just falls back and allows Capone to go full retard in the city?

He should def. be on the show. He was Al's right hand man the whole time. He and a bunch of important historical characters have been left out the show. Prob. to keep the cast down to certain amount. In New York you got Vito Genovese, Frank Costello, Tommy Luchesse and many more. Chicago, folks like Nitti, Paul Ricca, Jack McGurn. They were all Al's chief lieutenants. In real life they would have been at the table with him when Luciano was there. I remember Rothstein referencing Legs Diamond in season 4. I think he could have been a character on the show had they shown Rothstein's downfall and death

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Hard to believe there are only four episodes left. Must mean shyt is about to pick up tonight.
It HAS to :mjcry:

Chalky returns to Atlantic City on a quest for revenge. Meanwhile, Nucky sets up a meeting with Maranzano in New York when he's concerned about Luciano's future plans; and Margaret comes to an agreement with Carolyn Rothstein. In Chicago, Eli and a visiting June attend a dinner party hosted by Nelson and Sigrid. Also: A young Nucky tries to impress Mabel's father in 1897.

I think this will be the galvanizing episode