Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anyone think theres any chance they deviate from reality? in terms of who lives and who dies? i wanna see those fakkits lucky and meyer deaded :birdman:

whats the reason for them killin nucky anyway? cause nucky almost killed meyer twice cuz he was trying to scheme?

I think it's to get rid of all the old heads who might cause trouble for the Commission they are trying to establish. thats my take. I could be wrong though.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
that was a terrible episode. terrible. 3 left. it was 50 fukkin minutes. Gillian, Chalky, who fukkin cares?! All that does is guarantee we're gonna see even more of them! fukk Narcisse. fukk that stripper/singer. fukk that entire storyline.

young Nucky was pitch perfect, but you could literally see the fake teeth in his mouth bulging out of his cheeks. Also, all that backstory is doing nothing to strengthen this character after 4 years.

Van Alden and Eli is constant entertainment though

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
This is just straight awful. Shameful what has happened to what used to be a top 5 favorite show of mine

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
im watching episode 3 with nucky and this retarded nicca holding up these cacs...

man i cant fukking believe they are making me sit through this bullshyt... was this show ever entertaining or did i just watch anything back in the day...

all 3 first episodes have been garbage... chalky has been nudered past redemption...

why would these writers think these that these painful ass scenes of nuckys dad beating him and these boring flashbacks... mixed with chalky not knocking this retarded nikka out... entertain us

shyt is disgusted

Last edited:

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If HBO allows history to play itself out, and they more than likely would, Torrio, Luciano & Lansky all died of natural causes. So Nucky not resting into their graves is a moot point....HBO gotta come up with a better ending because it seems like Nucky is going to die trying to war with these dudes.

What I don't get is, Marazano was nearly hit in that as well, shouldn't he send his faction to get Torrio & Luciano if Nucky already knows who the hit was from? And it would deviate from history though.

The part about Eli smashing Nelson's wife was crazy, especially since she was throwing him the puzzy from the kitchen table in front of everybody earlier. I think Eli survives but Nelson won't. Crazy watching the downfall of Capone of this standpoint.

The Gillian story is pointless, I really don't see how they're going to tie her whole story to the finale. Same thing with Chalky & Narcisse. But who else thinks that little girl on the couch is Chalky's daughter with Daughter? And how weird does that sound?

killacal

Banned
Daps
Wash it Wash it Wash it Wash it Wash it Wash it Wash it Wash it Wash it Wash it Wash it Wash it Wash it

ikpgi6o0usj3c-gif.3783

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
And honestly, why would it make sense for Luciano/Lanksy faction to off Nucky? Why would Torrio be involved?

If I understand the history, as it's been told to me, Torrio was a mediator and ended up having that role in Luciano/Lansky's whole thing. The National Crime Syndicate. He believed in them.

They want to make sure everyone of the old guard is gone so they can get on with business.

somebody explain that last scene for me

i just started fukkin wit this show

The lady that showed up at the end is Daughter Maitland. Last season Chalky had a big thing with her that landed him on the ropes.