Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread

Daps
There just has to be a Luciano/Capone spinoff. There just has to be.
Lucky/Meyer would be great (although we all know no spin offs are coming....sad since they're all so perfectly cast)

Capone's reign is clearly coming to a spectacular end as he continues this downward spiral. His scenes are always so hilarious. He has the shyttiest crew of all time, they're just deathly afraid of him. Whenever he asks for something, 30 people get up to go get it.

Capone: "I feel like eating steak":ehh:
bytch ass Yes Man #1: "Hey, get a steak up here!"
bytch ass Yes Man #2: "where the hell is that steak!"
bytch ass Yes Man #3: "hurry up with that steak!"
:laff:

Adding a nervous ass Van Aden to the mix is just gold.

Now that Elliot Ness knows who Van Alden is, y'all think he's gonna try to flip him? Will it be Van Alden who tells them to get him on taxes? :lupe:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
i dont hate this season so far :manny:. its not spectacular in anyway but its still entertaining to me. i like the flashbacks, i just wish they jumped from when he was a kid to a teenager to a young man.

i have a feeling its gonna end really dope. capone is gonna be getting locked up soon if i got my history right, lucky is gonna take over, nucky probably gonna end up back with margaret and van alden gonna go to jail too. eli probably gonna die or get to come home.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Lucky/Meyer would be great (although we all know no spin offs are coming....sad since they're all so perfectly cast)

Capone's reign is clearly coming to a spectacular end as he continues this downward spiral. His scenes are always so hilarious. He has the shyttiest crew of all time, they're just deathly afraid of him. Whenever he asks for something, 30 people get up to go get it.

Capone: "I feel like eating steak":ehh:
bytch ass Yes Man #1: "Hey, get a steak up here!"
bytch ass Yes Man #2: "where the hell is that steak!"
bytch ass Yes Man #3: "hurry up with that steak!"
:laff:

Adding a nervous ass Van Aden to the mix is just gold.

Now that Elliot Ness knows who Van Alden is, y'all think he's gonna try to flip him? Will it be Van Alden who tells them to get him on taxes? :lupe:

is it ness? i got the impression the agent inside capone's crew is fbi. when they showed the cops i was waiting to see ness also but i didnt catch him unless i just missed it.

Daps
is it ness? i got the impression the agent inside capone's crew is fbi. when they showed the cops i was waiting to see ness also but i didnt catch him unless i just missed it.

Honestly, I need to rewatch it.

I remember it was the guy who went upstairs when Ness was giving his speech to the press on the stairs a few episodes back. I just assumed he was a part of the untouchables. :yeshrug:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Honestly, I need to rewatch it.

I remember it was the guy who went upstairs when Ness was giving his speech to the press on the stairs a few episodes back. I just assumed he was a part of the untouchables. :yeshrug:

:ohhh: i forgot he was there during the speech u right. i guess they gonna have van alden try to redeem himself by being the one who gets capone's ledger.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I actually like the flashback scenes. It shows you why Nucky is so messed up :yeshrug:

I'm just looking for when the Commadore meets Gillian now. I'm still confused on how Gillian gets thrown back into the mix.
I don't think she will bruh. Unless they do a time skip in the flashbacks, cuz Gillian was probably not even born by then. Nucky was already sheriff when he introduced them I'm pretty sure.

Daps
i like the flashbacks, i just wish they jumped from when he was a kid to a teenager to a young man.

See, I like the flashbacks too. Would've been dope if they had been doing them for the past couple seasons on some Godfather 2 shyt, but of course that would've made an already expensive show more expensive.

Still I like them here, I think they serve well in ending Nucky's story by showing his beginning. It's just with this shortened final season there's pressure to make every second count.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah this episode was great you dudes are hating just to hate.

The young nucky scenes :wow:

When nucky started crying at that table i cant lie i lost my shyt:mjcry:

I have been there. Ive spoken about my past on here before. I come from a very broken home. Pops was a drug addict, abusive. Hes currently in jail for murder. Mother worked 2 jobs to support four kids. Used to get the shyt beat outvof me by my father when he was high on crack.

I had a best friend from school. His family was rich and they got along so well. It was like thevperfect family. I used to try to go over there every day to be a part of a loving home. So when nuck startrd crying it hit me so hard man. I knew that emotion. Seeing what others had.

:sadbron:

:mjcry:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder if Nucky is going to think Meyer had something to do with Sally's death? That combined with Capone's phone call could really set things off.

I'm starting to worry the series is going to end with Capone getting arrested, Maranzano getting killed and Nucky falling the fukk back.

god=nature=we'reFUCKED

Organize the non obvious
Daps
Reppin
HQ
tumblr_ncov2fh2Ib1qb2g3fo1_250.gif

:ohhh:

tumblr_ncov2fh2Ib1qb2g3fo2_250.gif

:wtf:

tumblr_nco68juNVx1rwwhf1o1_250.gif

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
what about weed tho? chances are nikkas wasnt blowing on dankity dank dank back then. they was prolly chiefing on bullshyt slim
:scusthov: even as late as the 60's nikka was blowing on garbage.
shyt was prolly even more :flabbynsick: back then

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I wonder how this will end.

Better be good.

A lot of fates that we def want to see:

Eli
Nicky
Chalky
Dr. Narcisse