Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
I don't think she will bruh. Unless they do a time skip in the flashbacks, cuz Gillian was probably not even born by then. Nucky was already sheriff when he introduced them I'm pretty sure.

She will.

They're not just flashing back to when Nucky was a kid, soon they'll show flashback to when Nucky was in his 20s and sheriff, according to Winter

According to wikipedia, somebody named Marc Pickering is playing 20 year old Nucky

MV5BMjE3NjQ0ODg4OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzkwODY2MjE@._V1_SY317_CR20,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
Honestly, I need to rewatch it.

I remember it was the guy who went upstairs when Ness was giving his speech to the press on the stairs a few episodes back. I just assumed he was a part of the untouchables. :yeshrug:

Naw, he's a Fed. You talking about the Mike D'Angelo character right? Ness and The Untouchable are just fronts

Dr.HannibalLecter

Tha Realest
Daps
Good episode

I even liked the Margaret scenes, I wonder if something's wrong with me :lupe:

Nucky and Capone teaming up :whew:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
last eason was the best....this season is trash so far

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Definitely the best show of the season, thus far. Lucky & Capone straight killed it, especially Capone. How Capone did ol boy was crazy, dude playing Capone probably has him nailed down to a T.

Capone was never a made man in the Mafia, like Lucky, but he still kept allies in other places. Like making that phone call to Nucky & telling him that Luciano was a problem.

The show is running out of time, Capone will be going to jail soon & they still have to tie up loose ends with everything else. I think they'll lock Capone up before he teams up with Nucky and go to war with Luciano because that never happened.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Definitely the best show of the season, thus far. Lucky & Capone straight killed it, especially Capone. How Capone did ol boy was crazy, dude playing Capone probably has him nailed down to a T.

Capone was never a made man in the Mafia, like Lucky, but he still kept allies in other places. Like making that phone call to Nucky & telling him that Luciano was a problem.

The show is running out of time, Capone will be going to jail soon & they still have to tie up loose ends with everything else. I think they'll lock Capone up before he teams up with Nucky and go to war with Luciano because that never happened.

That scene with Capone is fantastic.

imirza

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't understand why Capone murked tat dude in the end... And who's name was that he kept repeating as he was stabbing him?

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
outa curiousity, wheres Frank Knitty?
isnt he a Chicago guy too?
So he just falls back and allows Capone to go full retard in the city?

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
outa curiousity, wheres Frank Knitty?
isnt he a Chicago guy too?
So he just falls back and allows Capone to go full retard in the city?
Seems like they got his brother assuming frank nitty's role. A lot of gangsters aren't being shown that were in the mix at that time.... Frank Costello, Vito Genovese, Albert Anastasia, Bugs Moran ect.