Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
It's only 4 episodes left and it's gone forever :to:

We don't want time wasted on slow bullshyt...shyt needs to pick up now which hopefully It will next week...I kinda like the flashbacks more than I thought I would but I wish they did it in season 3 or 4...Sally got way too much time( she should've atleast showed them tig ol bitties before she got merked :shaq: )...didn't really care for drunk Margaret's date day with Enoch
I feel you, but I don't think there's much left to tell about Nucky's story other than the stuff going on with Joe Kennedy and the beef with Lucky. I'm sure these next 4 eps won't disappoint.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
breh.

they need to make a MOVIE wth that dude playing capone.

He's too good
i was hoping he'd get an emmy nomination for his performance last season, but it didn't happen. that supporting category was weak too. so he should have IMO. can't see it happening this year now with this shyt only being 8 eps.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
The kid who plays Nucky does a good job.

He was the family breadwinner at such a young age :mjcry:

He actually sort of looks like Steve Buscemi as a kid

9pVi8Sb.jpg
aAyskfj.jpg

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bang, Bang...Bang, Bang:takedat: Pone AWLL up in them cameras:pachaha:: Got Yes-Mans on a hundred, thousand, trillion:lupe: But, there's always that one fukkboi:wtb:, that think shyts sweet:heh: Until his skull gets bashed in:demonic: Luciano's the GAWD:myman:, cuz he's always cool, calm, and collective:win: amidst the fukkery of organized crime:patrice: And, he's always sees the bigger picture:whoo:, like expansion, and having a congruent unit:leostare: Margarette's such a wishy washy sanctimonious bithch:scusthov: Nucky's ole girl was always too big for her britches:ehh: Van Alen got nine gazillion lives:whew: And, Young Nuck's backstory constantly makes me dose off:snooze:

do you have some kind of smiley tourettes or what?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
What's the plot for this season?

Who was the Cuba bytch anyway?

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont mind the nucky flashbacks but i wish it was him as he was sheriff plotting his take over from Commodore. We've seen enough fukking kid storys already.

Still pissed about the atlantic city conference erased from this show. Thats the true glue that ties all this shyt together not some fictional beef.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
This season has zero plot, whatsoever. There's nothing going on to advance the story. There's now no reason for Nucky to even have been in Cuba. They could've replaced that with ANYTHING and kept the focus on current existing characters. There was even no reason for Narcisse to be shown, so far; or Meyer.