Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
shyt is crazy how people was dying of shyt a couple pills get rid of nowadays
His son lived a long azz life.

This ep was boring. Just not feeling any of this. Capone was basically John Gotti. He was famous,, but was a horrible boss he invited way too much attention. I still can't believe Lansky never went to jail. He was the real don.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Saw the episode 5 preview. Finally some Tommys are gonna get bust pause. Nelson about to be exposed if he wasn't already :snoop:

Holdtite
f4c8659d_30w4ld5.gif

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
this show is so fukking frustrating, man. but i have to watch. :noah:

while the young nucky stuff is actually interesting, it's just taking up way too much time right now. some things are starting to happen though...joe kennedy basically told nucky "fukk off son", margaret is manipulating nucky (not that he wouldn't help out considering the stakes but still...she's working him), nucky's girl in cuba got capped, we see that lucky's thinking big and introducing the commission idea to capone and that capone is siding with nucky to hold atlantic city...so i'll give it that much.

@Grams gimme that lank for the preview. :comeon:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
this show is so fukking frustrating, man. but i have to watch. :noah:

while the young nucky stuff is actually interesting, it's just taking up way too much time right now. some things are starting to happen though...joe kennedy basically told nucky "fukk off son", margaret is manipulating nucky (not that he wouldn't help out considering the stakes but still...she's working him), nucky's girl in cuba got capped, we see that lucky's thinking big and introducing the commission idea to capone and that capone is siding with nucky to hold atlantic city...so i'll give it that much.

@Grams gimme that lank for the preview. :comeon:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
U know a show is trash when u check the thread with no regards before watching it. Fukk a spoiler, u can't spoil garbage and thats exactly what this show has turned into
:whoa:

this show is like T-mac.. those that witnessed it will remember how it good it was even though it wont go down as an all-time great it had serious potential.

knowing what we know about all the history it skipped..the season is after the back injury

Last edited: