Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
so capone never finds out that van alden had nothing to do with o'banion's murder??

i think the episode was better last night. good to see that nucky told margaret to get lost...but you know she gonna scheme now somehow.

is the cuba shyt over now? hope so. it was boring, and we know enoch johnson had nothing to do with bacardi in the end.

Last edited:

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
so capone never finds out that van alden had nothing to do with o'banion's murder??

i think the episode was better last night. good to see that nucky told margaret to get lost...but you know she gonna scheme now somehow.

is the cuba shyt over now? hope so. it was boring now, and we know enoch johnson had nothing to do with bacardi in the end.

is the cuba shyt over now? hope so. it was boring now, and we know enoch johnson had nothing to do with bacardi in the end.
There's no way for him to find out unless Van Aden rats on himself. The only other witnesses were Frankie Yale and his goons and Capone had Frankie wacked in 1928 so there goes that.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
I read a theory on Reddit that the kid who approached Mickey to work for him could be Margaret's son (Nucky's step son) :ohhh:

She said yesterday that the kids are taking care of themselves.
i mean, how relevant could that be tho? what's he gonna do, burn the whole liquor factory down? we know he had mental issues and was an arson as a kid.

anyway, it sounded more like margaret still has them under control...not like teddy was out on the streets fending for himself.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
i mean, how relevant could that be tho? what's he gonna do, burn the whole liquor factory down? we know he had mental issues and was an arson as a kid.

anyway, it sounded more like margaret still has them under control...not like teddy was out on the streets fending for himself.

It could just be the nail in the coffin for the Nucky/Margaret relationship.

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
Show is pathetic as far as the whole nucky simp angle. They just have to have him simping some bich at all times. That bich in Cuba was a waste of screen time. They couldn't have her die without having another broad in place for nuck to simp so what do they do? Bring Margaret back...shyt is pathetic

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bang, Bang...Bang, Bang:takedat: Pone AWLL up in them cameras:pachaha:: Got Yes-Mans on a hundred, thousand, trillion:lupe: But, there's always that one fukkboi:wtb:, that think shyts sweet:heh: Until his skull gets bashed in:demonic: Luciano's the GAWD:myman:, cuz he's always cool, calm, and collective:win: amidst the fukkery of organized crime:patrice: And, he's always sees the bigger picture:whoo:, like expansion, and having a congruent unit:leostare: Margarette's such a wishy washy sanctimonious bithch:scusthov: Nucky's ole girl was always too big for her britches:ehh: Van Alen got nine gazillion lives:whew: And, Young Nuck's backstory constantly makes me dose off:snooze:

Last edited:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
This season isn't THAT bad. Dude's are overreacting. Still got another half to go and you know the show usually starts slow and picks up later in the season.

Yall were crying for more Lucky and Capone. They get more focus and dudes still complaining :heh:

What else do you expect them to do with this time period when the show is mostly about Nucky? They don't have much material left to begin with, and that's getting more obvious with each episode this season.

And some of the flashbacks may be boring, but it makes sense to show them now as some kind of closure for Nucky's story.

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
This season isn't THAT bad. Dude's are overreacting. Still got another half to go and you know the show usually starts slow and picks up later in the season..

It's only 4 episodes left and it's gone forever :to:

We don't want time wasted on slow bullshyt...shyt needs to pick up now which hopefully It will next week...I kinda like the flashbacks more than I thought I would but I wish they did it in season 3 or 4...Sally got way too much time( she should've atleast showed them tig ol bitties before she got merked :shaq: )...didn't really care for drunk Margaret's date day with Enoch