Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
that thot margaret trying to justify to rothsteins WIFE about taking his money to still live in his apartment had me :dead: this bytch is incredible. she'll do all this shiesty shyt and then look down on anyone who does the same thing. and now running back to the god like shyt is sweet? dead that bytch - the kids too.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
that thot margaret trying to justify to rothsteins WIFE about taking his money to still live in his apartment had me :dead: this bytch is incredible. she'll do all this shiesty shyt and then look down on anyone who does the same thing. and now running back to the god like shyt is sweet? dead that bytch - the kids too.

nah that simp gonna wife it up again watch. that was what that whole joe kennedy talking about family thing was about. making him feel guilty cause he wasnt gonna leave a legacy. if u notice, when kennedy asked him if he had kids, he said "yes 2, theodore and emily" nikka still in love with the thought of having margaret and those 2 kids as his own.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Harsh realities of Rothstein's inside trading:jawalrus:. got Margaret in an uncomfortable position:ufdup: Lucky and Bugs tried to bargain with Narcisse:ehh:, but his smugness got his whores Gun'd up & Clap'd quick:manny:Thank you Chalky for hammering up that donkey fool:scust: Now you on the lamb, by your lonesome:myman:, which is idealistic for someone with vengeance on the mind:demonic: Hyena Doyle still breathin':pacspit: JFK pops waxing poetic about the importance of legacy:smugbiden: Boy, can they throw Young Nucky's backstory in the bushes:beli:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
nah that simp gonna wife it up again watch. that was what that whole joe kennedy talking about family thing was about. making him feel guilty cause he wasnt gonna leave a legacy. if u notice, when kennedy asked him if he had kids, he said "yes 2, theodore and emily" nikka still in love with the thought of having margaret and those 2 kids as his own.
i know breh - that smile he had when she turned that light on was all we needed to see.

ivDgOHN9zcOeg.gif

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
on another note im so disappointed they never touched on jimmys death affecting nucky like they should have. the rumors of having trouble with him on set must have been true.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
i know breh - that smile he had when she turned that light on was all we needed to see.

ivDgOHN9zcOeg.gif

:heh: word i was like fukk we gonna get just one more season and its gonna include some nucky simping

i hope chalky kills margaret :ohhh:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love how Chalky was giving that retarded fool the:rudy: while he was talking.

Last edited:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
women are manipulative..why are you surprised breh?