Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i honestly don't remember the last time we saw him, but yea probably 6 the latest, but not sure when that was. just found it interesting. that kid is clearly gonna be a character who gets screen time

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
I'm sorry but this Margaret and Nucky thing and Nucky's flashbacks are absolutely killing me. I'd understand if they're going for some big bang twist in the end...but it really just looks like it's some forced "there's always a love story" shyt.

:trash: :camby:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
ah, loved this weeks episode.

Capone, Lucky and Meyer (my favorite character on the show) great as usual..good to see Bugsy getting some screen time
amusing double act in Van Alden/Eli (the elevator hat bit and "why must it always be pandemonium!" line)

Tonino's hopped around more cliques and crews than French Montana.

I agree about Meyer. He's been underrated but killing it since he first stepped into the role.

This is one of my favorite scenes out of the whole series

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
slower ep

i guess Margaret is back and thinks all is forgiven :beli:

did anyone else think that girl in the flashback was Gillian? Nucky thinking about his first love :mjcry:

i loved the conversation Lucky and Bugsy had with Narcisse, the veiled threats :ohlawd:. Boardwalk always has great dialogue.

They werent playing doctor :ufdup:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
slower ep

i guess Margaret is back and thinks all is forgiven :beli:

did anyone else think that girl in the flashback was Gillian? Nucky thinking about his first love :mjcry:

i loved the conversation Lucky and Bugsy had with Narcisse, the veiled threats :ohlawd:. Boardwalk always has great dialogue.

They werent playing doctor :ufdup:

nah that girl was Mabel, nucky's first wife. she signed her name on the card when he read it at the end. Gillian was probably a baby during those flashbacks.

Cant believe its only 5 more episodes and they gonna throw margaret back in the mix :aicmon: waste of fukking screentime. need to just stick with al capone and lucky and his boys. would be the GOAT series.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
nah that girl was Mabel, nucky's first wife. she signed her name on the card when he read it at the end. Gillian was probably a baby during those flashbacks.
Yeah i know it wasnt her, i meant before we saw the card did any of you think she was Gillian, because i did

The whole ep i was waiting for Chalky to kill that dumb nikka.

that ep felt a bit wasted now that i think back on it :patrice:, only 5 left :mjcry:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Yeah i know it wasnt her, i meant before we saw the card did any of you think she was Gillian, because i did

The whole ep i was waiting for Chalky to kill that dumb nikka.

that ep felt a bit wasted now that i think back on it :patrice:, only 5 left :mjcry:

i knew he was gonna kill him..chalky a boss and that dumb b*stard had chalky playing his lacky. that wasnt gonna last long :heh:

god=nature=we'reFUCKED

Organize the non obvious
Daps
Reppin
HQ
This show remains supreme.
Remember when Dr. Narcisse was talking to Chalky season 4 with the demeanor of:mjpls:.

In 1931 Lucky and Bugsy see the inner :flabbynsick: of the spiritual Doctor.

This series's epsidoe preview game is :lawd: the music :datazz:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
how can that kid that approached Mickey Doyle be Tommy (Jimmy's son) when he had black hair, and was left in Indiana or Wisconsin or whatever with Richard Harrow's chick?

harbaughmeh.gif