Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
ep was very good..

showed a great backstory to how nucky got to where he is today....the coming of age of Luciano....what kats went through during the great depression..and its only gonna get better....:ohlawd:
Its only 7eps left, it aint gettin no better. It's going to be rushed. They shoulda did Nucky's back story in season 1. AR just gone. They ruined a show that had so much promise

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Luciano da gawd - seeing his coming of age is :blessed:

- Dude giving the speech then committing that was a shock, I was wondering where his speech was going.

- Does anybody else think Lansky tried to get Nucky killed? I don't think that was some random attack. Especially with Meyer lying about being with his wife. If history plays itself out & HBO takes those creative rights to their advantage, Nucky vs Meyer Lansky....we know how that's going to play out.

- The Masseria death could have been better, but still ill to watch a historical moment. Masseria was such a great character. Crazy how a few months later, Lucky will take out Marazano as well.

- The Nucky flashbacks should not go no longer than next show. His sister sick & evidently she dies, cool. We know his relationship with his father wasn't good & we see why. We also see his first job with the Commodore. That's where it should really end.

- Dude shuckin & jivin next to Chalky was starting to annoy me, but I'm anxious to see how this plays out. Hints from future shows seems like Chalky will get his swagger back.

Luciano, Lansky, Capone, Siegel :feedme:

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They need to make Chalky the central character again just so he can save this snoozefest.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Cuba storyline is mad boring and I feel the same way with Chalky. I don't mind Nucky's upbringing, I actually feel said for him, which was the show's intention.

Honestly, I'm actually curious to see where Margaret goes from this. I knew from the jump that wasn't Lansky's wife.

And they only mentioned Rothstein in one line :pacspit:

Anyone else notice Luciano's right is droopy now just like in real life? I usually like the mafia scenes but the introduction scene and the guy holding it was pretty wack

I'm disappointed though. They should've done it Breaking Bad styles, 8 and 8, but since it's an expensive show, then 6 and 6. The first 6 episodes dealing with 6 years before, and the remaining 6 with right now.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
People are being too harsh.

The episode was good in and of itself.

BUT. Its killing me inside this is the end. Its so rushed and its noticeable. We skipped almoat twice as many years (24-31) then we saw (20-24). We missed so much. I mean AR was one of the big characters through four seasons and all he gets is a throwaway line

This show will go down as the biggest dissapointment and what if show of all time.