Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
They better go more in depth with Rothstein dude was #2 behind Nucky n only got a line of mention

he was losing his shirt last season as a nod to this
On November 4, 1928, Arnold Rothstein was shot and mortally wounded during a business meeting at Manhattan's Park Central Hotel at Seventh Avenue near 55th Street.[15] He died the next day at the Stuyvesant Polyclinic Hospital in Manhattan.[2] The shooting was reportedly linked to debts owed from a 3-day long, high-stakes poker game in October. Rothstein hit a cold streak and ended up owing $320,000. He claimed the game was fixed and refused to pay his debt. The hit was intended to punish Rothstein for failing to pay his debt.[16] The gambler George "Hump" McManus was arrested for the murder, but later acquitted for lack of evidence.[16]

On his deathbed, Rothstein refused to identify his killer, answering police inquiries with "You stick to your trade. I'll stick to mine."[18] and "Me mudder (my mother) did it.".[

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
For it to only be 8 episodes, I'm not really digging the flashbacks

Takes up too much time and I was never really interested in young Nuck

If It was 12 episodes go ahead but 8 final episodes I need shyt to be popping majority of the time

Margaret :camby: don't need her slowing down this season

And Joe masseria death was kinda weak( I know that's how it happened in real life but it coulda been filmed better)...and maranzano's introduction was weak too...felt rushed (:stopitslime: Cuz of the damn 8 episodes)