Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
yeah its implied he got them to wisconsin. hes dead but at least he got tommy with a loving family and away from that c*nt gillian.

man a tv/movie death never hit me as hard as harrows :to: as it fades to black with just the waves hitting the shore
jamesbrownwow-gif.61

That really was a #MadAsHellSadAsHell moment for me. His life was so fukking bad and then when he finds a girl that loves him and has a kid he loves as his own the writers go on and dead his shyt. It was so unnecessary IMO. These writers have hard ons pause for the most sad and depressing storylines they can get and it's getting extra corny now. If Friday Night Lights was written in today's times they woulda lost every state final and shyt :camby:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
That really was a #MadAsHellSadAsHell moment for me. His life was so fukking bad and then when he finds a girl that loves him and has a kid he loves as his own the writers go on and dead his shyt. It was so unnecessary IMO. These writers have hard ons pause for the most sad and depressing storylines they can get and it's getting extra corny now. If Friday Night Lights was written in today's times they woulda lost every state final and shyt :camby:
i feel you. re-watching season 4 this past week there were so many signs that he was not that guy anymore so looking back i dont mind. plus he did collect himself and had narcisse deaded, but once he killed maybelle i dont think he could even live with himself. the shock of what he did had him sitting there frozen and got him shot. i'll miss him and depending on the day i might feel like you. god damn what a great character :wow:

an hour and ten minutes before the piff brehs :takedat: