Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread

Urahara_Kisuke

12th Squad O.G.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
12th Squad
WHY THE fukk ARE THEY BRINGING BACK GILLIAN??!!? No one gives a fukk about this bytch stealing valuable screen time. Her story should of ended in the season 4 finale.

:pacspit:

My hate for Gillian has put her in that pantheon of Annoying TV Female Characters, along with Lori from Walking Dead, Skylar from Breaking Bad, & Betty Draper from Mad Men.

God, I hate her :daffy:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
My hate for Gillian has put her in that pantheon of Annoying TV Female Characters, along with Lori from Walking Dead, Skylar from Breaking Bad, & Betty Draper from Mad Men.

Margaret was way more annoying. A hypocritical whore.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Coli Boardwalk Empire Bros, tonight's the night:blessed: Our GOAT show will begin it's final hurrah:to: Altho, it's only eight episodes:damn:, that should mean not single moment will be wasted:ohlawd: And, I hope Gillian dies by the hands of Young Tommy:demonic:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I can't wait :blessed:

BE tonight, then Walking Dead next month and then we get GOT in the spring :noah: :ahh:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside

Margaret was way more annoying. A hypocritical whore.
I hate both these bytches so much that it's hard for me to wanna re-watch the series.

No One Goes Quietly brehs this is it. I know this season won't disappoint. Yea it sucks that it's only 8 eps but they'll be a good 8 eps.

Holdtite man like Ricky Harrow
2gt99o1.jpg

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I hate both these bytches so much that it's hard for me to wanna re-watch the series.

No One Goes Quietly brehs this is it. I know this season won't disappoint. Yea it sucks that it's only 8 eps but they'll be a good 8 eps.

Holdtite man like Ricky Harrow
2gt99o1.jpg
Thats another thing that annoyed me. Harrowfound a fine bish that loved him and gave up the poon, and then he went even more emo :what: The writing @ times is all over the place

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really hope for the first 10-15 mins they quickly go through what we have missed in the 6 years. I.e. like what happened to my nikka Rothstein

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I really hope for the first 10-15 mins they quickly go through what we have missed in the 6 years. I.e. like what happened to my nikka Rothstein

Didn't he die of a seizure or something in real life?

I fell like a TV review podcast I listen to mentioned that.