I love Nucky's mind.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Nah murdered. When the cops came to him and asked him "Who did this?"

He replied, "You have your job and I have mine" :wow:

Consequences of that life...

rickrossdrink.gif

He was a strange one though... one of the more fascinating characters on the show.

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
Thats another thing that annoyed me. Harrowfound a fine bish that loved him and gave up the poon, and then he went even more emo :what: The writing @ times is all over the place

I'm kinda on the fence about this. Harrow da GAWD seemed like he was always looking for some place to belong (especially after being scarred in the war). And although jimmy Jr and the girl seemed stable on the surface, it wasn't where he belonged.

Harrow is a soldier, who is never fully detached from the battlefield. That's the most recent place where he felt some type of acceptance. Even in his death :to: the last image he has is of the person he WANTED to become, what he thought he could come home to. He's not that man anymore

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I'm kinda on the fence about this. Harrow da GAWD seemed like he was always looking for some place to belong (especially after being scarred in the war). And although jimmy Jr and the girl seemed stable on the surface, it wasn't where he belonged.

Harrow is a soldier, who is never fully detached from the battlefield. That's the most recent place where he felt some type of acceptance. Even in his death :to: the last image he has is of the person he WANTED to become, what he thought he could come home to. He's not that man anymore
Well, they had him simpin for a fam at first. Imagining him being the boy's father. He seem envious of Jimmy in that regard. He finally got his own family and he goes further off the deep end. :snoop:
I just hated how they handled the character. And why even introduce his sister? Did his girl move in with his sister? I can't even remember everything now

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Well, they had him simpin for a fam at first. Imagining him being the boy's father. He seem envious of Jimmy in that regard. He finally got his own family and he goes further off the deep end. :snoop:
I just hated how they handled the character. And why even introduce his sister? Did his girl move in with his sister? I can't even remember everything now
yeah its implied he got them to wisconsin. hes dead but at least he got tommy with a loving family and away from that c*nt gillian.

man a tv/movie death never hit me as hard as harrows :to: as it fades to black with just the waves hitting the shore
jamesbrownwow-gif.61

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still excited based off how good season 4 was, but I feel like there's no way this 8 episodes to end the show will work how it should've.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:

So I've distanced myself from the news about this upcoming season, but................

Is there really any chance that this wraps up everything well? I mean the time jump from S4 to S5 is fukked up. All you have to do is look up what happens from 1924 to 1931 and you'll see that we aren't going to see A LOT of stuff pertaining to this story that we've all been following for years now.

How can they go from literally one of the best single seasons of TV I've ever seen with Season 4 and then do this with Season 5?

:why:

And they cut the number from 12 to 8 episodes?

:dahell:

I don't want to be negative, but WTF brehs

CO-F*CKING -SIGN BREH.

:what: and :to:

http://gif.mocksession.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/BULLshyt.gif

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah its implied he got them to wisconsin. hes dead but at least he got tommy with a loving family and away from that c*nt gillian.

man a tv/movie death never hit me as hard as harrows :to: as it fades to black with just the waves hitting the shore
jamesbrownwow-gif.61

:to: :sadbron: Why did you have to remind me that shyt?