Boardwalk Empire Season 3 (Premieres Sunday 9/16) Trailer

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
Yo...whatsup with Billie calling Nucky "Gus"?

She did it in the first episode and it seemed like he caught her and let it slide.

At the end of this episode, she called him Gus and it was like :manny: there wasn't even a pause

Who is Gus?

Gus is just a name for idiots....like yo what a fuccking gus

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:laugh: episode was ok , like someone said gyp is single handily carrying the gangster side of things

another thing i was laughing is at how fukin Margaret it is i remember bunch of dudes on sohh callin that long nose bytch a dime

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You guys are hating on Margaret too much, atleast she has a purpose.

Btw, did Nucky try to say Rothstein doesn't get p*ssy when he said he's dead below the waist and Rothstein said "I practise discretion"

Hurt my heart to see 2 real nigs beefin' good thing they past that

On a side note, I think Michael Shannon is the most underrated actor out. The way he plays Van Alden is completely emotionless. Can't wait to see him in The Iceman

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You guys are hating on Margaret too much, atleast she has a purpose.

Btw, did Nucky try to say Rothstein doesn't get p*ssy when he said he's dead below the waist and Rothstein said "I practise discretion"

Hurt my heart to see 2 real nigs beefin' good thing they past that

On a side note, I think Michael Shannon is the most underrated actor out. The way he plays Van Alden is completely emotionless. Can't wait to see him in The Iceman

:laugh: whats that bytches purpose? am still trying to figure it out since day ONE, to be a naggin ungrateful whore?

HHR

Do what you love
Daps

Yup.

Have you seen Take Shelter or Revolutionary Road?

:whoo:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
while i thought the Chalky scene was awesome (much better than that horseshyt in episode 2) i feel like Nucky sent him strictly to get MKW some screen time. I feel like Chalky would tell Nucky to go fukk himself if he told him to go conivnce an actor to dance around in a different play.

I read scene differently. I thought Chalky and Purnsley seemed like they were having a laugh and a story to take home for later. Yes, They're there because Nucky wannts it that way but I dont think they see it as demeaning because Chalky and Nucky have an understanding. I wish we'd seen the conversation betweem Chalky and Nucky because I think there would have been some level of humor in it at least from Chalky's side at seeing the way Nucky's mind works. in all honestly in terms of working with Chalky ad Nucky seems to be in much better place compared to Eli, Owen, Mickey, etc. Hes far removed Rosetti mess, hes not losing men to the stupidity of others(at least not anymore), and all we've see him do laterly to secure his business releationship with Nucky is intimidate Eddie Cantor and I got the impression Chalky enjoed doing that anyway.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I read scene differently. I thought Chalky and Purnsley seemed like they were having a laugh and a story to take home for later. Yes, They're there because Nucky wannts it that way but I dont think they see it as demeaning because Chalky and Nucky have an understanding. I wish we'd seen the conversation betweem Chalky and Nucky because I think there would have been some level of humor in it at least from Chalky's side at seeing the way Nucky's mind works. in all honestly in terms of working with Chalky ad Nucky seems to be in much better place compared to Eli, Owen, Mickey, etc. Hes far removed Rosetti mess, hes not losing men to the stupidity of others(at least not anymore), and all we've see him do laterly to secure his business releationship with Nucky is intimidate Eddie Cantor and I got the impression Chalky enjoed doing that anyway.

A black man in the 1920s intimidating a rich white man is a powerful thing brehs.

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana

:obama:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
man, me and the wife were in here :laff: when that one cat called omar "milky".

"milky isnt it?" :russ:...chaulky needs more screen time. Persley too, he's funny.

LOVE this show.

Please off the margaret class story though.